Super Puzzle fighter 2 for GBA. is it worth 10 bucks?

tankass

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
As the title says, ive seen Super puzzle fighter for 10 and wasnt sure it was worth getting. I know the PS version was rare and I havent seen this one (never really look though), so is it worth getting as a game or something to trade in?

If it's a legit copy, and complete, then yeah, it's totally worth it. But even if it was cart only, it's worth $10 to play alone...either way, keep it!

one of the best puzzle games you'll ever play. I paid full price when it came out, I have not one ounce of regret over it. Don't hesitate for a second. It's really great if you've gotr a friend you can link up with. Competitive Puzzle fighter rocks.

this is a great game, albeit not as good as the psx version. lately ive been toying with the idea of investing in an arcade of spf, thats how much i love this game

There are some bugs with the GBA version but it is still worth playing. If you want to know the what best version, it is the Dreamcast. The Dreamcast version has new mode that makes it almost a new game.

[quote name='62t']There are some bugs with the GBA version but it is still worth playing. If you want to know the what best version, it is the Dreamcast. The Dreamcast version has new mode that makes it almost a new game.[/QUOTE]

Never noticed any... What are they?

Also, I'm not a puzzle game fan and I had a blast with my copy of SPF2.

Get it! Its a great game and, at least in my area, it is hard to find. I lost mine and I have not been able to find another copy anywhere. I do have the PS version to hold me over.

I got mine for 12 bucks on ebay....and I think it's legit. It was from some individual U.S. seller so it must be....

bread's done
Back