Super Robot Taisen Z Special Disc (PS2) now only $19.90 at Play Asia

distantmantra

CAGiversary!
51OEdpXMQzL._SL500_400_.jpg

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-fu-49-en-70-36hg.html

I had a feeling this would happen soon enough based on used prices on Japanese sites, and I just got an email about it earlier today. The Super Robot Taisen Z Special Disc for the PS2 dropped from $54.90 to $19.90.

Please note that 1) this does not contain the original SRTZ game, and 2) you do not need SRTZ to play the Special Disc.

I figured there would be at least a few other CAGers that might be interested in picking this up on the cheap.

Play-Asia stealing more of my money =/

I keep wishing SRTZ would come down to a reasonable price though. Won't happen for a while.

[quote name='EXStrike']I keep wishing SRTZ would come down to a reasonable price though. Won't happen for a while.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing SRTZ will see a "The Best" budget re-release next Spring. I picked it up on release day last Fall, it's a great game.

[quote name='Vector']A shame these games don't come out here in the States. :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, licensing issues and the fact that they probably wouldn't sell well prevent that from happening.

Luckily, they're not that hard to play through if you're familiar with the series in each game, and there are lots of people who go through the effort of creating walkthroughs for them.

Havent tried imports yet. IIRC it will not work on my regular North American PS2. Dont I need a modded PS2 to play it?

Edit: and I cant read or speak Japanese.

bread's done
Back