Super Robot Wars W

[quote name='DARKiLLUSiON']new footage of the game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1bk8cZPaT8

:applause:SRW on DS is like a dream comes true
oh this is to be releases on March 1st in Japan...
which they better release this in the states since they did released one on the GBA handheld not too long ago[/QUOTE]

You might as well get ready to import it if you wanna play it. There ain't no way in hell this is gonna be released outside of Japan. The reason the GBA games were released is because those featured all original characters/robot. Licensing makes it damn near impossible for any other SRW to make it over.

If you lucky you can find GBA copy at Kmart for $10. Also, i heard PS2 version inclues 2 games + extra upgrade. It's great to heard DS version, but US release date is UNKNOW.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']You never know, they could end up reworking the DS version to feature original characters / knockoffs.[/QUOTE]

i doubt it. i dont think atlus and the develpors would take the time to do that. im probably going to import this one because i want to use all the licensed mechs again and its another one to add to my growing SRW collection.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']You never know, they could end up reworking the DS version to feature original characters / knockoffs.[/QUOTE]
they might as well make a new OG game for DS

bread's done
Back