Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo codes

Interested in a spare key if anyone has one.  Got a copy of Gunpoint or Steamworld Dig from the latest Humble Bundle I can trade.

It sucks, I'm a platinum member and I still didn't get a code for myself. Really wish I had gotten one, don't know why all Plat members don't get one. Seems silly to exclude the most loyal people in your fanbase. I can understand not giving to gold I suppose, but not to all Plat?

If anyone has a spare code to donate I'd gladly take one in a PM but as is I'll have to wait until Friday like everyone else.

It sucks, I'm a platinum member and I still didn't get a code for myself. Really wish I had gotten one, don't know why all Plat members don't get one. Seems silly to exclude the most loyal people in your fanbase. I can understand not giving to gold I suppose, but not to all Plat?

If anyone has a spare code to donate I'd gladly take one in a PM but as is I'll have to wait until Friday like everyone else.
I received an email from Nintendo today saying that, although I'm Platinum, having initially opted out of emails invalidated me for receiving the codes now. It's irritating, since I've been Platinum for four years in a row, so I am obviously a loyal customer, but Nintendo seems pretty backward when it comes to customer care, so I suppose I'm not surprised.

I received an email from Nintendo today saying that, although I'm Platinum, having initially opted out of emails invalidated me for receiving the codes now. It's irritating, since I've been Platinum for four years in a row, so I am obviously a loyal customer, but Nintendo seems pretty backward when it comes to customer care, so I suppose I'm not surprised.
don't worry, namco bandai wouldn't help me with my DLC not being in my tales of xillia 2 collectors edition.

they said i needed to take it up with GS. wtf are they gonna do, they only had 1 of them.

don't worry, namco bandai wouldn't help me with my DLC not being in my tales of xillia 2 collectors edition.

they said i needed to take it up with GS. wtf are they gonna do, they only had 1 of them.
Bandai Namco and Nintendo are just doing their jobs. Stop getting so upset.

Bandai Namco and Nintendo are just doing their jobs. Stop getting so upset.
no, the problem is, it was a simple DLC code that I could have verified that I owned said product and they could send me a replacement.

it not being in a sealed package is a bit of a problem. they said they COULD help me if I bought it directly from their store, which I didn't.

I did this earlier, but I have a friend who is not using thier codes.  Same story as before no need to trade, just want people to enjoy something that Nintendo gave out.  I have three to give out.  First three to pm me gets one.  No double dips.  Game on. 

no, the problem is, it was a simple DLC code that I could have verified that I owned said product and they could send me a replacement.

it not being in a sealed package is a bit of a problem. they said they COULD help me if I bought it directly from their store, which I didn't.
It's your fault for not buying it directly from their store.

I did this earlier, but I have a friend who is not using thier codes. Same story as before no need to trade, just want people to enjoy something that Nintendo gave out. I have three to give out. First three to pm me gets one. No double dips. Game on.
Thanks bro, downloading now ^^

i have tons of gamestop credit, might as well use it, right?
I only buy games from the official company website/stores. Don't come crying here when your DLC doesn't work next time because you don't.

Last edited:
I did this earlier, but I have a friend who is not using thier codes. Same story as before no need to trade, just want people to enjoy something that Nintendo gave out. I have three to give out. First three to pm me gets one. No double dips. Game on.
Thanks for the code ig81! I really appreciate it!

I only buy games from the official company website/stores. Don't come crying here when your DLC doesn't work next time because you don't.
the dlc was not even IN the box and it was SEALED.

I know for a fact it wasn't receipt dlc either that GS likes to do for some reason.

this issue was rare as hell, first time anything like this has happened.

the dlc was not even IN the box and it was SEALED.

I know for a fact it wasn't receipt dlc either that GS likes to do for some reason.

this issue was rare as hell, first time anything like this has happened.
Could have been Gamestop resealed.

Can't trust anyone but the official company.

No worries, dark. It was awesome of you to even give them out. Thank you from the guys who got them in case they didn't thank you.

I've been a fan of the smash bros. series since the original first came out on the n64, so naturally I'd love a code.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back