Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo codes

Hmm, forgot about all the lurkers. Well, for niceness sake... I'll give the code to.... 

a random person that posts below "I'd like to try smash" and the account is not relatively new and have at least 20 posts. After 5 people have posted that, i'll PM one random person a code. 

Simple, no lurkers will get it this time :D 

Hmm, forgot about all the lurkers. Well, for niceness sake... I'll give the code to....

a random person that posts below "I'd like to try smash" and the account is not relatively new and have at least 20 posts. After 5 people have posted that, i'll PM one random person a code.

I'd like to try Smash!

Lol, he

Lol, you may not even get 5 people to fit that criteria.

Ok, counted 5. Rolling the death roulette of deathy freebies and someone can expect a PM with a code soon. GL.

I have 3 codes.  I'll give away one of them on here.  I'm not sure about the other 2.  I guess PM offers or something.  I have Steam, but don't want bundle games I already have.  Any digital code is cool.

Actually, I have a kickstarter going on right now. Maybe I'll do something related to that.

NOT INTERESTED IN HACKED POKEMON, SORRY!

Last edited by a moderator:
someone said giveaway? did I miss it?

2onuS3N.gif

Alright guys, I'm going to do a giveaway.  Here's how it's going to work.  I have a kickstarter going on right now.  It is here - Kubeni.  First person that shares it on facebook and gets 3 likes on their link will get a code.  I have 3 codes to give away in total and will do them later tonight.  

To win, you have to get 3 likes and PM me the image.  Whoever PM's me the image closest to 9:45 Mountain Time (6 minutes from now) (not before), wins.

Alright guys, I'm going to do a giveaway. Here's how it's going to work. I have a kickstarter going on right now. It is here - Kubeni. First person that shares it on facebook and gets 3 likes on their link will get a code. I have 3 codes to give away in total and will do them later tonight.

To win, you have to get 3 likes and PM me the image. Whoever PM's me the image closest to 9:45 Mountain Time (6 minutes from now) (not before), wins.
I shared your kickstarter , doubt I will get the 3 likes before that time tought hahaah, I love puzzle games =)

Alright guys, I'm going to do a giveaway. Here's how it's going to work. I have a kickstarter going on right now. It is here - Kubeni. First person that shares it on facebook and gets 3 likes on their link will get a code. I have 3 codes to give away in total and will do them later tonight.

To win, you have to get 3 likes and PM me the image. Whoever PM's me the image closest to 9:45 Mountain Time (6 minutes from now) (not before), wins.
repostedhttps://www.facebook.com/squishy.noise

Code 1 is gone, 2 more to go.  Please don't PM offering me Pokemon or the Club Nintendo games (I already have them).  Any ideas for what kind of a contest to do next?

2 more codes left, next code goes to whoever can give me the best advice for marketing my kickstarter hahaha.  Sorry these are all kickstarter related, that's all I've got on my mind lately.

2 more codes left, next code goes to whoever can give me the best advice for marketing my kickstarter hahaha. Sorry these are all kickstarter related, that's all I've got on my mind lately.
Kubeni seems like it will suit the kind of videos they do at Table Flip/Game Grumps. Maybe you can send a demo package to them and see if they are willing to play it on a video and you'll get -almost- free publicity.

2 more codes left, next code goes to whoever can give me the best advice for marketing my kickstarter hahaha. Sorry these are all kickstarter related, that's all I've got on my mind lately.
In terms of promotion find a similar kickstarter in the same genre/theme/category maybe if there was a successful board game and follow their postings. Don't try an reinvent the wheel someone has probably already paved the way to an interested market. You just have to find it. It's like a spider web, once you find that one post on some random blog it branches out to another link which shares it on another similar site. It's working backwards almost, figuring out how someone found out about this link and tracing it back to the source. Hope it helps (and makes sense, tried to word it the best I could)

bread's done
Back