Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - CAG Tournament WINNER - CERO5!

Check the first post for the bracket!  Round 1 participants may play their matches on their best schedule.  (4/1-4/8) 

Please try your best to have the best Internet connection you possibly can. 

(Don't browse, stream, or torrent/etc. while playing your match.  If you live with others, try and schedule the match when they won't be active on your network.  If you have the LAN adapter, USE IT!)

Also, please make sure you have all options set correctly in-game.  Turn stock match to 2, with no items, no customs.  Also, make sure you go to the "More Rules" area and set the time to 6 minutes! 

If you get in a match and the rules are not setup properly (someone had items on, etc.) that round does not count!

Last edited by a moderator:
josh5890:  I need your NNID.

prinkleberg:  Did I get your NNID correct?  (Check the second post in this thread.)

Why I ain't on the bracket? ;(
Shoot, RtR...did you sign up on the Challonge website? Looking at your post earlier in the thread...maybe you didn't?

(Sorry, I never added any players myself; I dunno if I can edit the tourney at this point. :( )

What is/was your username over there? (Guessing it's the same as your CAG name?)

EDIT: Roy, if you login at the Challonge website, does it show anything under your tournaments? Does it say anything about being added/dropped/changed?

I don't know who I'm playing tbh
Yeah, someone will have to speak up as to who that is...I don't see that name anywhere in here.

Rig, I can't add myself or anything. If there's nothing that can be done, then don't worry.
I'm pretty sure I can "clear the bracket" and allow you to add yourself in. Sorry for all this; it doesn't look like you were ever "added" in the system? At least, it doesn't look like your name is anywhere over there.

Bracket change incoming! All seeds will be reset! I will update

Roy, go ahead and add yourself in. Should let you now.

I'm pretty sure I can "clear the bracket" and allow you to add yourself in. Sorry for all this; it doesn't look like you were ever "added" in the system? At least, it doesn't look like your name is anywhere over there.

Bracket change incoming! All seeds will be reset! I will update

Roy, go ahead and add yourself in. Should let you now.
How do I add myself on challonge? Sorry, I'm not feeling it today.

Just in case, my NNID is: RoytheRobot

Okay!  You are added.  The bracket was updated.  You can all play your matches!

If you need help with an NNID/can't find who is who, post in here. 

GOOD LUCK, ALL!

Now to see how these rounds play out.. Btw, in my profile, I have added a irc link, its web based, so no client needed. Should someone wanna load the url and have a clean place to chat between rounds, or beyond this SSB tourny. =)

Now to see how these rounds play out.. Btw, in my profile, I have added a irc link, its web based, so no client needed. Should someone wanna load the url and have a clean place to chat between rounds, or beyond this SSB tourny. =)
Cool ill try and use it with my opponent thanks.

Cero5, and anyone else, since my room has been here since 2010, please keep in mind to be respectful. Can say why you are around if youd like. Socialize, and remember, IRC rules apply. Thick skin, and irc stupidness = kick. ;)

Besides that, we still run a good room for gaming and so so stick around. If you need the full IRC server settings for a client, just ask in the room or PM me.  =)

Those two stock matches go by so fast!

I feel like I'm out of the loop when you guys start doing crazy combos and defending the edge like that. I block but still get smacked around like crazy :lol:

Rig, my match with CaptainJoel is currently scheduled for Tuesday. Hopefully I can learn how to Smash Bros by then.

(CAG Name - NNID):
Rig = Rig9385
RoytheRobot = RoytheRobot
sasuke543 = leosaysfosho
Andami = Andami
cookieparty = philip25033
dyeknom = JohnkyKong
Action! = ActionKazimer
Daisydog = Jdaisy1
cero5 = Gran_Rey_Cero
marfon = marfon
josh5890 = ???
cag of duty = iarerobbin
Kaigetsudo = Kaigetsudo
Nintendokid54 = NerdyRocker24
snakelda = snakelda
dinkleberg = prinkle o:
adamlongsword = TheAnswer88
wacekar7 = fpfeifer4
eliter1 = eliter1
Jack = Jack
Andrewgratata = TheQuestion14
CaptainJoel = CaptainJoel
SketchFox7 = SketchFox7
tjperez123 = tjperez123
rockinroller91 = o_kod3_o

Did I miss anyone, or get any name wrong? If so, let me know!
My NNID is Josh5890

Those two stock matches go by so fast!

I feel like I'm out of the loop when you guys start doing crazy combos and defending the edge like that. I block but still get smacked around like crazy :lol:

Rig, my match with CaptainJoel is currently scheduled for Tuesday. Hopefully I can learn how to Smash Bros by then.
Don't worry, I played my first round Monday night, so you aren't that big of a noob.

RoytheRobot vs. sasuke543 Match Results

Game 1: RoytheRobot (Capt. Falcon) defeated sasuke543 (Capt. Falcon)

Game 2: RoytheRobot (Mario) defeated sasuke543 (Pikachu)

Game 3: RoytheRobot (Diddy Kong) defeated sasuke543 (Lucario)

3-0 - The Robot wins.

Very fun matches. 

You guys can definitely play all five matches, if you prefer. Either way, of course (if the winner is already decided after three or four.)

-----

Rig (Ganondorf) d. Cookieparty (DK)
Rig (Peach) d. Cookieparty (DK)
Rig (Ike) d. Cookieparty (Sheik)
Rig (Lucina) d. Cookieparty (Sheik)
Rig (Duck Hunt) d. Cookieparty (Sheik)

Thanks again, cookieparty. If any CAGs that play regularly could, add him so he can get some friendlies in!

Aww, feel better soon David! Hope to see you in the next one.
Thank you Rig and Daisy. I have a decently bad bacterial infection and I'm on a 20 day dose of antibiotics. Fortunately I'm allowed to work half days until I'm back to normal.

If any of you tournament CAGs want to cheer me up and play some friendlies please add NNID: alldavidnameused. I'll see how I feel though.

You guys can definitely play all five matches, if you prefer. Either way, of course (if the winner is already decided after three or four.)

-----

Rig (Ganondorf) d. Cookieparty (DK)
Rig (Peach) d. Cookieparty (DK)
Rig (Ike) d. Cookieparty (Sheik)
Rig (Lucina) d. Cookieparty (Sheik)
Rig (Duck Hunt) d. Cookieparty (Sheik)

Thanks again, cookieparty. If any CAGs that play regularly could, add him so he can get some friendlies in!
Thanks dude, I stunk it up pretty bad.

I plan on playing more to try and get better. I wish I had played more before this. I need to unlock that dog, he was awesome! Also, the Wii Classic Controller kinda sucks for Smash Bros., I think. I know why that Gamecube adapter sold out in like 8 seconds now.

I need to practice more... haha! Andami sweeped!

Andami (Ganondorf) d. Rockinroller91 (Toon Link)
Andami (Link) d. Rockinroller91 (Toon Link)

Andami (Fox) d. Rockinroller91 (Toon Link)

Andami (Donkey Kong) d. Rockinroller91 (Robin)

Andami (Capt. Falcon) d. Rockinroller91 (Robin)
Winner: Andami 5-0.

Thanks dude, I stunk it up pretty bad.

I plan on playing more to try and get better. I wish I had played more before this. I need to unlock that dog, he was awesome! Also, the Wii Classic Controller kinda sucks for Smash Bros., I think. I know why that Gamecube adapter sold out in like 8 seconds now.
You'll get used to it. I got used to the game pad after awhile.

I see MarFon on maybe he wants to get some games in. Anyone is free to join. I'll check back later for replies.

I need to practice more... haha! Andami sweeped!

Andami (Ganondorf) d. Rockinroller91 (Toon Link)
Andami (Link) d. Rockinroller91 (Toon Link)

Andami (Fox) d. Rockinroller91 (Toon Link)

Andami (Donkey Kong) d. Rockinroller91 (Robin)

Andami (Capt. Falcon) d. Rockinroller91 (Robin)
Winner: Andami 5-0.
Man, and we were matched against each other in the beginning :)

bread's done
Back