Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix Soundtrack Free!

goatwoody

CAGiversary!
So, I know this isn't the normal videogame deal (i apologize for clogging the boards ahead of time if this thread ends up geting locked or what not) but if you are like me, you love listening to your favorite gaming tunes even when you aren't playing your favorite game.

Well, I just got the Street Fighter HD Remix for the XBLA and immediately got addicted to the tunes. Now, courtesy of ocremix you can download them FOR FREE!

Check'em out here:

http://www.ocremix.org/info/OC_ReMi...D_Remix_Official_Soundtrack/Individual_Tracks

This is up there with the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night soundtrack for me, but enjoy. Oh yea, and the game rocks. Duh.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eliter1']Is it legal to download from this site, never heard of it. I love Ryu's song.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Hit the link again and look at the tab on the right where it explains how Capcom worked with OC ReMix to produce the remixed soundtrack.

I thought the soundtrack was terrible techno-ish crap that when I heard I thought "Wow... this sounds like the smacktards at OC Remix pieced this together."

AND I WAS RIGHT.

[quote name='Smallville123']You can download the soundtrack from the psn store without even buying the game as i recall.[/QUOTE]

Actually what's available on PSN are five godawful hip hop tracks that use some samples from the game, it's not the actual soundtrack . These five "songs" are "inspired" by the game but trust me, you don't want to waste your time with them. It's too bad they didn't put the actual soundtrack on PSN but at least you can always get that from OC Remix as mentioned above.

[quote name='Smallville123']You can download the soundtrack from the psn store without even buying the game as i recall.[/quote]

yup. i downloaded them all yesterday.

[quote name='Metalic']Torrent dl doesnt work for me.

"Bad data from tracker" never had a problem like this.[/QUOTE]

The first time I tried to download it via the torrent, my mac had issues with it so I just downloaded the mp3s individually so try that. Should be fine.
Hope this helps.

Cool. Love Ryu, Ken, and Balrog's remixes. Bought the game Tuesday and love it too, even though I'm not very good.

Even though I don't particularly like the soundtrack, I'll give it a download 'cause it's free. Thanks, goatwoody.

Thanks for the link OP, this is truly one of the best soundtracks i've heard in videogame history. OC Remix did a fantastic job with the classic SFII soundtrack and makes the game feel that much more awesome! Thank you Capcom for giving us hardcore gamers one of the best games ever again.:applause:

[quote name='Vyse2k3']Actually what's available on PSN are five godawful hip hop tracks that use some samples from the game, it's not the actual soundtrack . These five "songs" are "inspired" by the game but trust me, you don't want to waste your time with them. It's too bad they didn't put the actual soundtrack on PSN but at least you can always get that from OC Remix as mentioned above.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up man

[quote name='eastx']Yeah, these are great. The guy talking smack about OCRemix needs to go back under his bridge.[/QUOTE]

yeah, because it's so trollish to call out repurposed BOTA assets. ;) personally i'd rather the vega theme have kept the horrible rap lyrics. at least they let us switch back to the original soundtrack at will.

it hurts me a little on the inside to know that on some level in buying HDR twice i put money into djpretzel's pockets.

Its legal because all the people who made the music are people like us.

I know this for a fact cause i had that Balrog theme *M Bison in Japan* WAY back.... so im 100 percent sure of it.

Awesome great find, will download this when my ISP resets my bandwidth monitor. I love gaming soundtracks and free is even better.

[quote name='RollingSkull']I thought the soundtrack was terrible techno-ish crap that when I heard I thought "Wow... this sounds like the smacktards at OC Remix pieced this together."

AND I WAS RIGHT.[/quote]

When I first played the game I heard the music and was kind of surprised o.o Then I saw the credits and was like "oh that makes sense" I enjoyed most of the songs but the one I don't like is Vega's song...they killed that song XD

bread's done
Back