Super Street Fighter 4 $30 360/PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, hell no! Amazon could at least refund the difference to those of us who bought the game for a higher price a little over 3 weeks ago when the game came out. Oh well, just wishful thinking.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Right price for me
1.gif

1.gif
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Me too, nice deal in for one.

Is everybody on crazy pills right now? Or am I really the only one who knew to check the sticky at the top of the page?

Brock F'N Sampson;7220036 said:
Oh, hell no! Amazon could at least refund the difference to those of us who bought the game for a higher price a little over 3 weeks ago when the game came out. Oh well, just wishful thinking.
Amazon needs to bring their price guarantee back. Might be small & pointless but I was pissed when I bought 3D Dot Game Heroes last week & then the price went from $40 to $35 the day after I ordered my copy. Was still in the shipping process. What the hell?

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Amazon needs to bring their price guarantee back. Might be small & pointless but I was pissed when I bought 3D Dot Game Heroes last week & then the price went from $40 to $35 the day after I ordered my copy. Was still in the shipping process. What the hell?[/QUOTE]

Would be nice, even if it's just a one week price guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back