Super Street Fighter 4 Practice.

Ghostakuma7

CAG Veteran
i need someone that is good to practice with, and or teach me some things, i just got a fightstick, and im pretty bad, send me a message on psn - Ghostreav7 thanks!

You responded to him twice? :lol:

Add me if you want. I can give you some pointers. I play a lot, go to the arcade from time to time, and I'm decent.

whoop me with your gay Ryu lol

I'm on a good deal, and will definitely be on a lot when the new one is released. PSN is the same as it is here

Funny, I Do Play Ryu, But I Intend On Switching To Dudley Eventually.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']whoop me with your gay Ryu lol

I'm on a good deal, and will definitely be on a lot when the new one is released. PSN is the same as it is here[/QUOTE]

I was talking to Frank Deluded actually. I was able to give him a match, until he kept picking Ryu and then constantly beat me over and over with him.

More of a poke at him than Ryu in general

Speaking of practice...

I'm going through Challenge Mode, currently with Ryu on Level 9. For the life of me I can't figure out how to link the moves together into a combo. It wants me to go from a crouching HP into a Hadoken, but there's a delay time from when he comes down from the HP that doesn't allow me to go straight into the Hadoken and no matter what I do I can't string those 2 moves together into a combo.

1Up has a video of someone doing it seamlessly but they don't seem to suffer from the same delay that I'm experiencing. Help!

[quote name='johnnypark']Speaking of practice...

I'm going through Challenge Mode, currently with Ryu on Level 9. For the life of me I can't figure out how to link the moves together into a combo. It wants me to go from a crouching HP into a Hadoken, but there's a delay time from when he comes down from the HP that doesn't allow me to go straight into the Hadoken and no matter what I do I can't string those 2 moves together into a combo.

1Up has a video of someone doing it seamlessly but they don't seem to suffer from the same delay that I'm experiencing. Help![/QUOTE]

You have to "cancel" the cr. HP. Don't wait for him to come down, press the hadouken move before the cr.HP ends.

example of how the button press should be:

d+hp, d/f, f+p

I had no idea there was such a thing of cancelling till I played 3rd Strike on Anniversary Collection (its been around since SF2! who knew!).

Pretty much every character has a way to cancel a normal into one of their special moves.

[quote name='j-cart']You have to "cancel" the cr. HP. Don't wait for him to come down, press the hadouken move before the cr.HP ends.

example of how the button press should be:

d+hp, d/f, f+p

I had no idea there was such a thing of cancelling till I played 3rd Strike on Anniversary Collection (its been around since SF2! who knew!).

Pretty much every character has a way to cancel a normal into one of their special moves.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, was surprisingly easy once I knew that. Just goes to show how long it's been since I actually invested a lot of time into a fighting game.

bread's done
Back