Super Street Fighter IV $39.99/ $10 GC at Walmart.com

Loving Walmart over Amazon right now. Walmart's shipping service is excellent, too. I got my BioShock bundle in just two days after ordering.

Walmart redeemed!

OMG is amazon actually PM this I will literally try to re-enact 2girls1cup with my wife

Did I go a little too far there ............

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']OMG is amazon actually PM this I will literally try to re-enact 2girls1cup with my wife

Did I go a little too far there ............[/QUOTE]

Wtf....:bomb:

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']OMG is amazon actually PM this I will literally try to re-enact 2girls1cup with my wife

Did I go a little too far there ............[/QUOTE]

...would that be a celebration?

I just wish Amazon would add Release Day Delivery... this is probably the only game all year I want to start playing the minute it hits, and it is the only game Amazon doesn't seem to be doing release day delivery. Same reason I gotta pass on this Wal-Mart deal =/

[quote name='creep23']I emailed amazon about matching they said they wont do it : |[/QUOTE]
They always say that.

[quote name='mitnosi'][quote name='creep23']I emailed amazon about matching they said they wont do it : |[/QUOTE]
They always say that.[/QUOTE]
Exactly, cause the one person at customer service doesn't have the power to change the companies prices as a whole.

Just in case... Does anyone know if Wal-mart charges now or when it ships on a preorder?

If Amazon matches this, it'll be awesome! I used the $25 credit from that graphic novel glitch for it, so that'd be a $5 game. Sweeet.

[quote name='Sway42']2girlsonecup is easy mode

swap.avi or gtfo[/QUOTE]

I had a hard time getting through the review of it on somethingawful, let alone the actual video.

[quote name='NegativeZero']I think I'm gonna cancel my amazon order and rebuy at walmart they may even have cash back, you guys should do the same , hint hint[/QUOTE]

Yes exactly what we should ALL do . I am cancelling my amazon.com order.... now , WINK WINK

does bing cashback for walmart show up for anyone? I think they removed it. I also tried e-mailing customer support on amazon to see if they would price match the gift card *cross fingers*

BCB for Walmart has been down for a while.

i remember when the Bioshock bundle deal was up, the BCB for walrmart was down.

i am not sure when they will put it back up. i would bite hard in this deal with BCB

I'm really hoping Amazon price matches this. I already have the game pre-ordered for 26.99 from the God of War 3 promo. Another $10 credit would be sweet!

[quote name='Sway42']BCB for Walmart has been down for a while.

i remember when the Bioshock bundle deal was up, the BCB for walrmart was down.

i am not sure when they will put it back up. i would bite hard in this deal with BCB[/QUOTE]
BCB is actually still active for Walmart, but it's only 5%. To get the 5% BCB, search for "walmart electronics" (without the quotes of course) and the link will show up in the blue box at the top of the search results page.

I'm torn when it comes to SSF4; I have $200+ in Amazon credit (from my credit card rewards) and would like to purchase it from them, since it technically will cost me nothing and it's the least expensive in price compared to other retailers.

However, I'd rather get the special preorder bonus(es) from the UK, such as the iPhone case or one of those T-shirts.

On top of that, I want to get the Dojo edition from the Capcom store. Sure, it's a $40 premium, but I still see the value in all the extra stuff.

*sigh* What is a gamer to do??

[quote name='VidPower']BCB is actually still active for Walmart, but it's only 5%. To get the 5% BCB, search for "walmart electronics" (without the quotes of course) and the link will show up in the blue box at the top of the search results page.[/QUOTE]
and nobody told me this when the BCB was up with the bioshock bundle? :bomb:

[quote name='Sway42']and nobody told me this when the BCB was up with the bioshock bundle? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I was able to get 20% BCB on bioshock 2 CE when the price was $100, and then when they dropped the price, I had them price match and get about $15 back. and I just got the BCB today from this , sweet.

I have $20 in promo credits applied to my Amazon order that would poof if I canceled, plus 5% gold box. I just hope they match this deal so I feel like less of a retard for paying $45 for SFIV at launch.

[quote name='nypickle']how'd you get it 5% off goldbox?[/QUOTE]

Goldbox items on amazon give you an extra 5 % off... Pretty sure that's all he was reffering to.

[quote name='Sway42']and nobody told me this when the BCB was up with the bioshock bundle? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I honestly do not think it works anymore... I tried after seeing his post and no luck whatsoever. (but I rarely, if ever, use bing so maybe its just me.)

lol

this game is a year old. Blazblue and King of Fighters have upcoming titles in a few months.
With time, all games drop in value...except Playstation3 exclusive titles.

Damn you Sony. Your Killzone 2 is finally 30 bucks... :(

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Goldbox items on amazon give you an extra 5 % off... Pretty sure that's all he was reffering to.
[/QUOTE]

thanks. I understand about the Goldbox already, just wondering how items get thrown on there to be discounted a little more because I don't see SSFIV on there for myself.

[quote name='Sway42']lol

this game is a year old. Blazblu and KoF have upcoming titles in a few months.

Damn you Sony. Your Killzone 2 is finally 30 bucks... :([/QUOTE]

technically this game is a year old because this is a revision of sorts. If I read correctly, Blazblu is an old game too with the same kind of additions as Super Street Fighter 4.

While not a full-fledged sequel to Calamatiy Trigger, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift's incremental updates—three new playable characters, Tsubaki, μ-12 and Hazama—will make the new release that much more definitive for the serious fighting game follower.
Western publisher Aksys Games hasn't nailed down a specific date yet for Guilty Gear maker Arc System Works' arcade port, but it has reminded us of the new features, which include new moves, new Tutorial and Beginner modes, and additional fresh but more superficial trimmings, like new music and stages.
http://kotaku.com/5497723/blazblue-continuum-shift-keeps-2d-fighting-alive-this-summer

[quote name='Sway42']lol

this game is a year old. Blazblue and King of Fighters have upcoming titles in a few months.

Most Nintendo 1st party games stay at a high price. Seriously, SMG is still like 35 bucks, even though it is almost 3 years old. xD

[quote name='Sway42']lol

You didn't know about Super Street Fighter IV? An update which adds more new content than the new BlazBlue for sure (and most likely more than KOF 13).

I'm gonna jump on this now cause Amazon has the pre-order deal where you get a code for costumes, but only 4 and I bought the whole set early last week cause it was really cheap...

bread's done
Back