Super Street Fighter IV Dojo Edition 360 $79.99 @ Capcom Store

TheNeck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Super Street Fighter IV Dojo Edition(360)$79.99

Super Street Fighter IV Dojo Edition(PS3)$79.99

Nothing that special but I thought some of you might be interested. Comes with the following,

* Super Street Fighter® IV
* Super Street Fighter® IV Dojo Edition Gym Bag
* T-shirt featuring Dudley tossing his rose
* 24 oz aluminum water bottle with carabiner (BPA free) featuring Ibuki
* Super Street Fighter® IV Dojo Edition head band
* 1 GB USB drive featuring Juri and containing character art, wallpapers, comics and more

dojo_360-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']hold up hold up does that mean that Dudley and motherf*cking Ibuki is going to be in SFIV!!!! HELL YEAH!!!! i was more of a fan of third strike so i want to see more of them maybe even Makoto will join them??[/QUOTE]

Makoto's in too, but only those 3.

[quote name='el swordo']if it came with a stick i would be in[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

I'm a sucker for collecting collector's editions of games and I love me some Street Fighter but I can't see picking this up as of now. I wish they would show the full packaging (or say whether or not there is any special Dojo Edition packaging). That's a nice picture of the extras but if it's just some extra goodies that come with a regular edition game, it's not much of a collector's bundle.

That makes me a sad panda. I would definitely jump on a steelbook edition or even a CE similar to the original SF4.

is this all the leftover swag that had from the last gaming convention? from a designer perspective, the themed gear is bad...if the water bottle just had akuma's symbol on it, capcom's logo small on the bottom somewhere it would rock 10x more and I didn't think dudley was a fan favorite enough to warrent a tshirt especially that loud and busy. bleh.

a much better dojo package would be, a gym bag, ryu's gloves, headband, game (obvisouly), and maybe guile dogtag keychain. wow...

I love me some CE, but the Dojo edition seems like a POS. Perhaps for $50, I would have picked it up if available on the PS3.

I'm a huge SF fan and have to say the $40 of extra stuff is a bunch of junk and not worth it. The game will only cost $40.
I own SFIV Collector's Edition and I thought it was worth the extra $20 for the BluRay, Soundtrack and Ryu figure.

[quote name='ferris182']I'm a huge SF fan and have to say the $40 of extra stuff is a bunch of junk and not worth it. The game will only cost $40.
I own SFIV Collector's Edition and I thought it was worth the extra $20 for the BluRay, Soundtrack and Ryu figure.[/QUOTE]

This.

I was hoping for something similar/better. It's unique, I'll give them that, but that's about it.

Terrible CE if you can even call it that... and that's coming from a Capcom whore. Very dissapointed. Its a bunch of random SSF4 branded junk.

bread's done
Back