SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV Ps3 NEW $21.73 NOW sold by Amazon

I dont buy nothing from hubba games or go hastings. They claim the games are brand new factory sealed, but the sealing on the games is not factory sealing, it seems like they re-sealed it themselfs with some food vacum plastic paper.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']I dont buy nothing from hubba games or go hastings. They claim the games are brand new factory sealed, but the sealing on the games is not factory sealing, it seems like they re-sealed it themselfs with some food vacum plastic paper.[/QUOTE]

Some games come wrapped like that directly from the factory. It all depends at which center the game is printed at. They don't all use the same method and/or materials for wrapping their games.

Sorry to hear that. The only game I've bought from Hubbagames was Eternal Sonata for Ps3 (3 weeks ago) and it was in totally (interior/exterior) brand new condition, sealed with the Y-folds and all that. They've pretty damn good ratings also.

I know the X360 version is now $19.99 regular priced at Target, not sure on the PS3 version. I picked it up Sunday and of course it's now added to my backlog.

[quote name='Glasscocked']I know the X360 version is now $19.99 regular priced at Target, not sure on the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

It is not, I checked 4 local Target stores after I saw their $19.99 XBOX price tag.

[quote name='Thrinn']Some games come wrapped like that directly from the factory. It all depends at which center the game is printed at. They don't all use the same method and/or materials for wrapping their games.[/QUOTE]

Really? This is the first time I hear this.

[quote name='Gersson']Bought since @ my $20 auto buy point :)

Thanks, OP[/QUOTE]

I got the same auto programming issue :lol:
Price just went up 80 cents, its' 20.99 now.

[quote name='Thrinn']Some games come wrapped like that directly from the factory. It all depends at which center the game is printed at. They don't all use the same method and/or materials for wrapping their games.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it depends on the game/publisher. I remember picking up SSF4 from Gamestop on launch day and all copies came in the crappy shrinkwrap.

Just a heads up to people who don't want to wait for shipping, if you buy the @Gamer magazine ($5.99) from Best Buy there is a $20 off coupon for Super Streetfighter IV which brings it down to $19.99. The magazine is pretty good IMO, plus it has a few other pretty useful coupons.

Oh, plus the it works on both the 360 and PS3.

[quote name='Isurus']It's $20 at Target though...[/QUOTE]

The 360 version is. This thread is for the PS3 one. Last I saw at my local Target they still have the PS3 version for full price.

bread's done
Back