Super Street Fighter IV used 23.69 at Gamestop.com

$19.75 after 20PRE, Edge, and Saver.

I just hope it comes complete, but at a 50% savings I'll take a chance. I've got it for PS3 but I will take a secondary copy for 360 at this price.

[quote name='Mizzou75']yeah I caved after seeing the 20pre code. $19.xx shipped.[/QUOTE]Same here. Came out to $19.56 after all those coupon codes and EDGE. Let's just hope they don't make a "Super Street Fighter IV: Turbo HD Remix Third Strike.":pray:

[quote name='Ma12kez']Same here. Came out to $19.56 after all those coupon codes and EDGE. Let's just hope they don't make a "Super Street Fighter IV: Turbo HD Remix Third Strike.":pray:[/QUOTE]

If they do, let's hope we can get it for $20 a month after release ;)

According to a couple other sites 2D15 is working on new copies which gets a new copy with the guaranteed $10 for $25.50+tax with free ground shipping.

[quote name='brennok']According to a couple other sites 2D15 is working on new copies which gets a new copy with the guaranteed $10 for $25.50+tax with free ground shipping.[/QUOTE]

The coupon worked for me. $27.53 after NYS tax and free shipping.

Also, if anyone has one of the UFC contest codes that only seem to work on shipping costs, I had that stacking with CAG16, giving free 1 day shipping.

Didn't actually place the order, but went all the way through the checkout and then stopped before going through with it and it was coming out for me as 21$ with free 1 day shipping (I don't have edge, but that would bring it down around 19, I assume).

[quote name='Hudson187']I keep getting a "OOOPS!" error when trying to purchase a new copy for PS3 using the "2D15" code...[/QUOTE]

Me too...
Fightin the good fight though...

I'll get it through.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Same here. Came out to $19.56 after all those coupon codes and EDGE. Let's just hope they don't make a "Super Street Fighter IV: Turbo HD Remix Third Strike.":pray:[/QUOTE]
mee toooo

awesome!

[quote name='NiteWalker']Me too...
Fightin the good fight though...

I'll get it through.[/QUOTE]

Got through! $27.53 to my door for a new ps3 version.

Also take note, but this deal has hit frontpage of SlickDeals...so if you're on the fence, I'd suggest not hesitating and pulling the trigger.

hmm.....best I can manage for the ps3 version is $32.xx with Free value shipping using the SAVER coupon.

Might have to bite anyways, given the $10 future credit

best I was able to get was $32.91 shipped with tax for the PS3 version new, but the $10 future credit makes it worth it for me. Now can't wait for my SSF4 TE stick to come in.

Glad I saw this thread before I headed out to pick it up at Best Buy. Was able to get them to price match. Luckily the guy didn't feel like calling several GS since the first one the number was wrong. And there are literally 6-8 in a 5 mile radius of that BB. Used a $10 RZ cert and got it for a total of 20 bucks. Thanks OP!

[quote name='greyzieoriental']
Everyone should get SSFIV.[/QUOTE]

Didn't look through the entire thread, but after seeing moronic posts about it not being a good game in a different thread, I'm gonna QFT this mutha.

Just got my copy, i ordered on Sunday with free saver. Mint condition, it looks like a new copy was opened and sent to me. I haven't ordered from gamestop/ebgames in about 8 years but this price was too good to pass up.

I got mine yesterday (360). Case and manual are a little worn, disc has some light scratches but nothing major. I'd give it 8/10 on the condition scale, 10 being like kaydigi's

anybody get the $10 code yet, and for a used purchase?

Got this for under $23 with the 30% + Edge when it was on sale for $32.99 last week. As my first Gamestop online purchase I was extremely suprised that it was in mint condition and got it so dang fast, with free shipping no less. Awesome deal for an awesome game.

I thought I got a deal when I paid $29.99 on launch day (25off coupon)
A month later it's dropped from $39.99 to $29.99 MSRP...
Seriously, every launch month buyer should get a $10 refund on this game from GS.
Perhaps Gamestop over-estimated demand and has a pile of copies on the shelf.
Amazon has matched the $29.99 price FWIW as GS is mostly OOS.

I love Capcom and I love Street Fighter, so I was happy to pay $29.99.
At least I got my stupid thumb puppets! What a horribly lame bonus.

I still think the rapid price drops are coming a little TOO fast.
Splinter Cell has been $45 pretty much since launch, SSFIV @ $29.99

All this argument about publishers trickery with bonus content to sell more NEW games.
All they really need to do is drop the MSRP to $30, people will buy more new games...

Keeping your MSRP $60 for a year guarantees a healthy used market.
How about $60 on launch. $50 after 60 days, $40 after 120 days, $30 at 180 days, $20 at 1 year.
That would put a huge dent in used sales, though it might slow new sales in the first months too.

[quote name='raiser']I thought I got a deal when I paid $29.99 on launch day (25off coupon)
A month later it's dropped from $39.99 to $29.99 MSRP...
Seriously, every launch month buyer should get a $10 refund on this game from GS.
Perhaps Gamestop over-estimated demand and has a pile of copies on the shelf.
Amazon has matched the $29.99 price FWIW as GS is mostly OOS.

I love Capcom and I love Street Fighter, so I was happy to pay $29.99.
At least I got my stupid thumb puppets! What a horribly lame bonus.

I still think the rapid price drops are coming a little TOO fast.
Splinter Cell has been $45 pretty much since launch, SSFIV @ $29.99

All this argument about publishers trickery with bonus content to sell more NEW games.
All they really need to do is drop the MSRP to $30, people will buy more new games...

Keeping your MSRP $60 for a year guarantees a healthy used market.
How about $60 on launch. $50 after 60 days, $40 after 120 days, $30 at 180 days, $20 at 1 year.
That would put a huge dent in used sales, though it might slow new sales in the first months too.[/QUOTE]

I tell you right now, things are great for us CAG but this rapid price dropping might bite is in the ass. At some point casual gamers who buy things at gamestop without coupons are going to notice that games are dropping really fast. We might not have a game crash like the 80's but I feel something is brewing behind the scenes.

Ordered on Monday and to my surprise I got a complete copy. However, there is a big ring on the data side of the game. Going to see if I can just swap it out in-store. Thanks again OP.

I got mine today for sub $23 but when it came the disc was broken from the middle. So i returned it and with the $10 credit ordered a new copy for sub $22 saving me a dollar and getting a second $10 off coupon.

So i guess in the end it worked out.

Sweet, i just got the ps3 version new for 25 bucks shipped after using my rdr coupon code. I had really been wanting this and didn't preorder it cause my ps3 got a blinking red light. I always wanted to play sf4 but never got the chance, so this is going to all be new to me. another 10 dollor coupon is just icing on the cake

To follow up on my order. My copy was in perfect condition and I just issued my salestax refund for a using a giftcard and the $10 credit on a used copy.

Gamestops on fire lately.

bread's done
Back