Super Street Fighter IV used 23.69 at Gamestop.com

dont know if this has been said in the thread but capcom is doing really bad right now, especially western capcom. think of the games they have released in the last 6 or so months. plus i know its street fighter but fighting games arent as popular as they used to be, sad thing to say.

Capcom as well as fighting games in general are hardly faltering...
True, not as popular as they used to be, but if there was no demand there wouldn't be TvC or MvC3.

Western capcom, not all bad, just lower than expected sales.

[quote name='NiteWalker']Capcom as well as fighting games in general are hardly faltering...
True, not as popular as they used to be, but if there was no demand there wouldn't be TvC or MvC3.

Western capcom, not all bad, just lower than expected sales.[/QUOTE]

also true
but we're talking about marvel vs capcom. its been like 10 years? and correct me if im wrong, its marvel (western comics/culture). i love fighting games i wish there were more, i think we would all love a new KI and one of my favs bloody roar.

Fan demand is what brought MvC back. It's western only in the characters in it. AFAIK, it's being developed by capcom japan.

A new KI would definitely rock.

[quote name='poker360']thanks op.

got it for $19.07 shipped , after 20pre, edge, saver[/QUOTE]

How are you getting this to work? 20PRE says it only works with used games, and it's been OOS used since day 1 for me (PS3). I know the 360 version is OOS as well...?

[quote name='BiggNick']How are you getting this to work? 20PRE says it only works with used games, and it's been OOS used since day 1 for me (PS3). I know the 360 version is OOS as well...?[/QUOTE]

360 version used was in stock

Wow, when I ordered mine a couple days ago, Used for $20 with promos, I did not expect to get the $10 coupon still, since it was used. Today I check my email and what is in there? A $10 coupon...:D

It almost makes me want to pick up a copy of the game for my buddy in Afghanistan who loves SF for when he gets back.

Just want to bump this thread for a moment cause the preowned 360 version is back in-stock. Been waiting for it to come back since last week and now its mine for $16 SHIPPED! :) Hopefully, they'll send the $10 coupon since the site still has it up!!!!!

Well, gotta go to the post office and raise hell this morning. I've been tracking my copy and it made it to my town and now it says it is being returned because it is undeliverable as addressed. I called the USPS last night and put in a complaint but I am hoping to get it before they put it on a truck back to the warehouse or wherever.

I had a question.

For the $10 coupon, you get that via email?
BUt also is that something I could print and use at an actual Gamestop store?
Or is it for Online use only?

I would want to be able to use it for the PSP Big Boss pack coming out in a few weeks.

[quote name='MaxPower2']I had a question.
For the $10 coupon, you get that via email?
[/QUOTE]

yes, it is via email

[quote name='MaxPower2']
BUt also is that something I could print and use at an actual Gamestop store?
Or is it for Online use only?

I would want to be able to use it for the PSP Big Boss pack coming out in a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

no, it is for use ONLINE only

Thank You for the reply.

Well thats too bad.
Dont really plan on shopping at Gamestopl.com often if ever again. LOL.

But I ordered it anyways for my nephew's birthday in June.
Got it used with SAVER and CAG16 coupons for about $23 (includes CA Tax). Not bad. Thanks for the deal.

Hello All,

I am a Edge member as well. How do I place order to receive largest discount? I entered CAG16, Saver and my Edge number b/ the only discount was free shipping. Thanks

[quote name='Bivensra']Hello All,

I am a Edge member as well. How do I place order to receive largest discount? I entered CAG16, Saver and my Edge number b/ the only discount was free shipping. Thanks[/QUOTE]

You sure you put the used version in your cart? They are OOS right now, but it was working just fine before they went out.

anybody cares they dropped new price to $27.99 + $10 coupon.
Being able to buy this game new for under $20 already (with coupons) is insane.

I picked this up used for about $20 with saver, cag16, and edge. The 20% coupon doesn't work any more, unfortunately. I really hope i get a copy in good shape, otherwise i'll have to return it!

[quote name='Static X']You sure you put the used version in your cart? They are OOS right now, but it was working just fine before they went out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the catch. I did not realize I put a new game in the cart. Price is still really good. Just bought Mario on Sunday, decisions...decisions

thats a good price for it used, but i can also use my smg2 20 credit and get it new from amazon for about 10. or spend the 20 on something else...

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Well, gotta go to the post office and raise hell this morning. I've been tracking my copy and it made it to my town and now it says it is being returned because it is undeliverable as addressed. I called the USPS last night and put in a complaint but I am hoping to get it before they put it on a truck back to the warehouse or wherever.[/QUOTE]
Well, so much for my copy of SSFIV from last week I ordered. The post office has no explanation for where it could be or why it shows that it was unable to be delivered and returned, only saying that 'it probably got sent back.' After calling Gamestop and hoping that they would see that it was sent back on the tracking number and go ahead and send out a new copy, they tell me the only thing they do for returned product is refund it. But they won't refund it until they recieve the returned copy back, which pisses me off because I can't wait to pay them until I recieve a game but they have the upper hand.

So I am out of the game and my money. The guy on the phone said I'll get my refund when they get the game, but the Post Office doesn't know what happened to the package and assume it was sent back. I assume they fucking lost it, like they do all my mail all the time. I just want a $20 copy of SSFIV!
I'm tempted to call and demand my money so I can go and pick up a copy in store, but it probably won't work and the used copy in store is $5 more.
At least I got the $10 coupon...

This has certainly left a bitter taste in my mouth.

does the $10 code show up on the packing slip (receipt) when you get the game?

so if I really wanted to be cheap I could return the game and still get the $10 code

Finally got a used copy for $13.52. (Used a $10 code, edge card and free shipping) Now what to do with the new $10 code I'll get in a few days...

[quote name='josh62488']does the $10 code show up on the packing slip (receipt) when you get the game?

so if I really wanted to be cheap I could return the game and still get the $10 code[/QUOTE]

Yea, you still get to keep the code, it will come via e-mail...

when my copy came it was broken so I returned it and used the $10 code to buy a brand new copy and then I got another $10 code for that transaction.

Hope it helps

I guess the price has changed now, its $24.99 ,but new one is $27.99

$10 coupon code is available on both versions.

I might just get the new one for the PS3 to use the $10 coupon code I have from a previous deal.

I went to Gamestop yesterday and bought it. When the used copy rang up, it was $34.99. I was in a hurry and I don't have many opportunities to be at a B&M store, so I questioned them, and they said if it's in the system, that's that. They then said if I can prove the online price or something to that effect, I can come back and get a price difference. I then bought the game.

Anyone here experienced with this? What do I need to do to make the offline price the online price? Worst case scenario, I can simply return it, I suppose.

[quote name='Moses144']I went to Gamestop yesterday and bought it. When the used copy rang up, it was $34.99. I was in a hurry and I don't have many opportunities to be at a B&M store, so I questioned them, and they said if it's in the system, that's that. They then said if I can prove the online price or something to that effect, I can come back and get a price difference. I then bought the game.

Anyone here experienced with this? What do I need to do to make the offline price the online price? Worst case scenario, I can simply return it, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

ssfiv.png

[quote name='Moses144']I went to Gamestop yesterday and bought it. When the used copy rang up, it was $34.99. I was in a hurry and I don't have many opportunities to be at a B&M store, so I questioned them, and they said if it's in the system, that's that. They then said if I can prove the online price or something to that effect, I can come back and get a price difference. I then bought the game.

Anyone here experienced with this? What do I need to do to make the offline price the online price? Worst case scenario, I can simply return it, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

ssfiv.jpg

Anyone noticed that for AC2, that only the new copy has the "Bonus" listed but not the used copy?
Bonus is listed as the $10 code below.
So no more $10 code for used?
Or is this Bonus something else?

I got my code for SSF4 and AC2. Both used. Unfortunately the SSF4 disc isn't in the greatest condition and no manual came with AC2.

[quote name='Mythran']I got my code for SSF4 and AC2. Both used. Unfortunately the SSF4 disc isn't in the greatest condition and no manual came with AC2.[/QUOTE]

Can't you exchange SSF4 in-store for another used copy?

They wont price match ones that says online only.

I got my AC2 and it's in generic case with no manual. Gonna try to exchange for complete one. If they wont let me, I'll just buy and return the incomplete copy with the new receipt.

[quote name='DrNo888']They wont price match ones that says online only.

I got my AC2 and it's in generic case with no manual. Gonna try to exchange for complete one. If they wont let me, I'll just buy and return the incomplete copy with the new receipt.[/QUOTE]

oh ok, thanks :) would be awesome if they did though

bread's done
Back