Super Street Ninja Halo Gaiden Fighter VI $59.68 at K-Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it expires on the 5th huh....kinda adds support to the B2G1 being on the 6th (if that isn't already confirmed and I'm just slow).

ty but wuts up w/ the bottom that says 625 westport pkwy, grapevine, tx76051

can it only be used there???

awesome. Yeah this should work for halo because you didn't actually purchase it when you pre-ordered, they will be selling it tonight, give them the coupon then. I'll be using this for sure.

[quote name='killachris']ty but wuts up w/ the bottom that says 625 westport pkwy, grapevine, tx76051

can it only be used there???[/quote]

no, i believe that's the address to the coporate office.... i think.

Yes that's the corporate offices. Why the hell would I live there *looks at my profile address*

The fine print says 'one-time use only' and there is a code that the employee needs to enter into the system. Will this stop working after someone uses it?

[quote name='Poet_JD']The fine print says 'one-time use only' and there is a code that the employee needs to enter into the system. Will this stop working after someone uses it?[/quote]

They always have codes, but they're not unique. You can only use one at a time, but I'm sure you can use it however many times you want unless an employee tells you you can't.

pre-orders may be YMMV! seeing as I used the last 10% coupon on both Metroid Prime 3 & Bioshock LE pre-orders, and it worked fine.

Using it when you place a pre-order is YMMV, that's an established fact, as the coupon code has to be used when you pick up the game, not when you make the pre-order. If you get the 10% off on the pre-order, then you're lucky.

It works without any issue when picking up a pre-order, as I've done with Bioshock LE, Dewy's Adventure and Eternal Sonata, as you're using it when you're buying something. When you pre-order something, you're not buying anything.

[quote name='MikeB_18']Thanks, I'm going to use this to hopefully preorder PGR4.[/quote] i got it preordered for $45.98 shipped at family video

I dont know about others, but i signed up for the newsletter last month and got sent the 10% coupon off and expired 9/10. I checked the same email i got last month today, and it changed to 10/5 like this one. Key in point, save that original email for perma 10%? =)

[quote name='bostonfrontier']so is this one time use of not?[/quote]

You can basically use it as many times as you want, but if its at the same store, the employee(s) may catch on and tell you that you can't keep using it. But the code is a generic code, not specific to the person/email. Also, as already mentioned, just hang on the the email because the images embedded in it are what they have been updating to reflect the updated expiration date. As long as they continue to do that, you can keep printing it out with the updated expiration date.

i am gonna go to the biggest gamestop in the us around the cooperate office, it's around gravevine, and i live about 10 min away from there. I actually had a job at the gamestop warehouse at one point, but it sucked, and the pay was shit, so i quit haha.

[quote name='dacool561']I dont know about others, but i signed up for the newsletter last month and got sent the 10% coupon off and expired 9/10. I checked the same email i got last month today, and it changed to 10/5 like this one. Key in point, save that original email for perma 10%? =)[/quote]

Mine also changed. Guess ill be keeping that email for a while. so glad this cam eout intime for halo. w00t. :bouncy:

Itll help me save $7 of the Collectors edition. I couldnt see the need for a cat helmet.

[quote name='monkeydeew']thinking of bringing a stack to launch tonight[/quote]

i'm thinking the same thing. I've done this once and the manager was not too happy. Was funny though. I'll do it again for some extra laughs.

[quote name='dpadilla4']i'm thinking the same thing. I've done this once and the manager was not too happy. Was funny though. I'll do it again for some extra laughs.[/quote]

ill just do it where i know dochebags will be working. the gs with the pretty girls i'm never a dick

[quote name='dacool561']I dont know about others, but i signed up for the newsletter last month and got sent the 10% coupon off and expired 9/10. I checked the same email i got last month today, and it changed to 10/5 like this one. Key in point, save that original email for perma 10%? =)[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what I'm thinking; hence why I put that html up.

Twen,

Checked out your blog...

That's one full shelf!

Reminds me of the shelves of Macross and Gundam stuff people has.

Lol, it's more full now; I'm still working on it (all CD/DVD cases are cleaned off; all music CDs up on the wall are ripped to my computer -- I have a good 20 more albums to fit up there...). But thanks for checking it out. Appreciate it.

what is the link to the original picture? I tried an old 10% off from a long time ago and it doesnt exist anymore...

EDIT: NM! I see u linked the actual pictures...

Will this work if we've already paid in full? Or could we remove some of our total from the game and then use the coupon while paying it back?

Twen, you are my hero! :D Also, update the OP to explain how preordering works. Hopefully people will actually read the OP and just not come in reading out the topic title.

I put [email protected] as my email address on the printout, which is now defunct since the comcast buyout -- I no longer receive anything that is sent to that address; so that's my spam address now :p

[quote name='twen']
Requested Edit On Pre-Orders: If you are preordering the game, this coupon WILL NOT WORK. However, if you are picking up the game, the original amount (example would be for Halo 3; with 6% Florida state tax; $63.59) will be applied to the game, and then the coupon will be applied on top of that, meaning you will recieve store credit (or even cash? YMMV on that) back.[/QUOTE]

I think it depends on the store.
I was able to use the most recent one on MySims and I had it pre-ordered.
$42.24 total after $5 pre-order deposit and 10% off.

Maybe Turboduck01. When i went to pick up my Eternal sonata pre-order i used the coupon. granted i only put $5bucks down, but from my reciept it looks like the game rang up as full, took the 10% discount, then applied my pre-order money.

This is awesome. 10 percent off Halo 3 tonight! Are you guys printing off that entire page? I'll probably print off another one for NBA 2K8.

dude! thanks for teh coupon! i was praying that one of these would come out!

[quote name='dg7md']This is awesome. 10 percent off Halo 3 tonight! Are you guys printing off that entire page? I'll probably print off another one for NBA 2K8.[/quote]

i'm using it for NBA Live 08 for Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back