SUPER SUPER deal!!!!!!!

nonggame

CAGiversary!
oh , oh, oh listen up people.... I just brought 3 Eyetoy Grove with Cam. for .... ....... ok 15 dollars... This deal is soooo good I drive to 3 Target and the other 2 Eyetoy Grove with cam. I bet this deal must be national... btw, I lived in Vegas so check your own local Target..
PS. I also brought used Ikaruga for GC for 16 at Game Crazy... nice huh :lol:

Alright, wait... I'm guessing this was a Target clearance. Was it red-tagged? How much were they each?

The first one I brought for 15 have red tag but the other 2 don't have any red tag. I ask the dude to scan it for me and come out at 20 so... that why I think all the Target have this thing on sale. :)

My Wal-Mart has both the Play and Groove ones for $20 each. I think I got a pretty good deal myself. My Target usually has nothing clearance wise...

what do you have weaponx ? Is this a clearence item ? Maybe I don't know just ask them to scan it for you. I bet the price will be 20 because I went to 3 Target today and each Target only have one :evil: ..
My local Walmart sucked... nothing on sale even the damn psone lcd is still 150 ( yes, I ask them to scan it for me ) oh well... btw, the PSone console with 3 crappy games are also on sale. I think it about 70 LOL...

Well, check you local Target and come talk about this deal...

I'm willing to let go just one. I want 2 of the cam. One for my computer and one for ps2.. anyway I make me an offer for those who want this.

:lol: ummm just the game huh, well If someone offer me to buy just the cam. than I can sell the game for u..

[quote name='nonggame']oh , oh, oh listen up people.... I just brought 3 Eyetoy Grove with Cam. for .... ....... ok 15 dollars... This deal is soooo good I drive to 3 Target and the other 2 Eyetoy Grove with cam. I bet this deal must be national... btw, I lived in Vegas so check your own local Target..
PS. I also brought used Ikaruga for GC for 16 at Game Crazy... nice huh :lol:[/quote]

You didn't clear out each Target did you? I mean you didn't hoard each one like I think you did, right?

I did but only 3 Target. One near where I live, the one on Decator, and the last one near UNLV..... :D sorry but I can't stop myself. oh well there are like 7 or 8 Target in VEgas so Good LUCK :lol:

[quote name='nonggame']I did but only 3 Target. One near where I live, the one on Decator, and the last one near UNLV..... :D sorry but I can't stop myself. oh well there are like 7 or 8 Target in VEgas so Good LUCK :lol:[/quote]

Hmmmm.... :? which is the other one?

Oh please oh please be there another one of these next to me. [-o

341 posts and this is the best you can do? It confuses the hell out of me...

[quote name='nonggame']oh , oh, oh listen up people.... I just brought 3 Eyetoy Grove with Cam. for .... ....... ok 15 dollars... This deal is soooo good I drive to 3 Target and the other 2 Eyetoy Grove with cam. I bet this deal must be national... btw, I lived in Vegas so check your own local Target..
PS. I also brought used Ikaruga for GC for 16 at Game Crazy... nice huh :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='lurknomore']repost. check the Target clearance thread. Mods, locky locky.[/quote]

I think deals like this should get their own thread. I don't like the big retailer threads because they seem to be made up of... will you get me one of these?... what doesn B&M mean... what stores did you go to... that type of thing. This way you see the deal right in the subject line.

Any other opinions on this?

I think this thread wouldn't have annoyed me as much if the OP didn't brag about hoarding all the eye toy grooves from his local targets (plus he/she had really bad grammar). Come OP 340+ posts and you still haven't learned to not brag about hoarding.

[quote name='ofacto']I think this thread wouldn't have annoyed me as much if the OP didn't brag about hoarding all the eye toy grooves from his local targets (plus he/she had really bad grammar). Come OP 340+ posts and you still haven't learned to not brag about hoarding.[/quote]

I could be missing something, due to the OP's ESL (English as a second language, not that there's anything wrong with that), but it doesn't seem like hoarding to me. He picked up one more than he wanted to keep, and he is offering it here, hopefully for a reasonable price. Granted, the extra one he got was the store's last one, but on the hoarding scale, that barely even registers.

BTW, OP:

1) The red tag indicates that it is a clearance item, and it has been posted in the clearance thread.
2) "Brought" is the past-tense of "to bring", "bought" is the past-tense of "to buy".
3) If you will be using one of the cameras for your PC, you actually could have sold the game by itself to 62t. You didn't have to wait for anyone to offer to buy the camera.

Well, I ran out to my local target in Raleigh, NC and checked the price. It was marked as 29.99 and behind the glass case, but it rung up for 20.98 (30% off the regular price) , so it indeed is a clearance item but isn't marked. The item # is 207120786. Give it a shot.

bread's done
Back