Super Swing Golf Delayed?!

ckendal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Well it was supposed to ship today but I had yet to get a call from EB for my preorder so I decided to check their site.

It now says a ship date of tomorrow. Was this delayed 1 day or more?

90% of the time, the day listed is the day the game will get SHIPPED OUT, meaning your EB/GS will get it in the next day, unless it's a big named release like Halo or Madden.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']90% of the time, the day listed is the day the game will get SHIPPED OUT, meaning your EB/GS will get it in the next day, unless it's a big named release like Halo or Madden.[/quote]
I understand that, but the shipped day changed. Therefore it was delayed at least 1 day. It had said 12/12 for shipped day all the way until about 6pm EST today when it changed to 12/13 on EBgames site.

Anyone else hear about this or got any more info?

I am really looking forward to this title. Thanks!

[quote name='Dingleberry']you're not seriously freaking out about one day are you?[/quote]

Of course not, but a lot of times its 1 day, then that day becomes 3 days and that turns into a month. I just want to know if anyone else has any other info about it.

Thanks!

I was wondering why EB never called about it for me. They did, however, call about elebits tonight, reminding me to come get it tomorrow, nevermind that I cancelled my instore preorder for that a month ago. :roll: And, of course, it says it's shipping on eb's website, yet my preorder on the site hasn't been shipped. Genius, EB, genius.

Toys R Us got Super Swing Golf in today, I picked it up there (and Elebits at my local EB that got a whopping two copies, but they gave me a free plushie) I'd guess EB/GS would have SSG tomorrow, but it looks like they dropped the ball like they did with Lumines 2 a few weeks ago

I picked this up finally lastnight and I must say it is a very good game. It provides more depth than Wii Sports Golf.

My only gripe so far is that it runs in 4x3 480p and doesn't support 16x9 widescreen. (although it looks pretty good 4x3 stretched)

I will try to post a more indepth impression later after I play a bit more.

bread's done
Back