Superman Returns Blu Ray, Shaft Collection, DVD games $5 at Five Below and more

cman

CAGiversary!
For those on the east coast or other areas that have the Five Below chain, I recently bought a copy of Superman Returns on Blu Ray for $5. :hot: This was one of many great DVD deals including Shaft collection, Sin City, box sets of older cartoon series such as He-man, and others. Selection could be YMMV but I've seen these titles in multiple Five Belows.

They had many of them in stock which indicates to me that this is available with the most recent Five Below shipments. Get em while they're available as items at Five Below tend to disappear over time.........never to return or be restocked. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm, I saw Superman Returns Blu-Ray the other day, was half tempted to pick it up but I haven't upgraded to Blu Ray yet.

If I remember right, last time I was in Five Below the He-Man I saw was NEW Adventures of He-Man, so it was a no go for me :whistle2:( But I will have to check to see if they have any other blurays at some point, as I already have Superman Returns on HD DVD.

I picked up the He-Man set they had today, just to continue my He-Man collection (got the other volumes of the old series when they were $10 at BB). But at the store I visited the 1 Blu-Ray title must have been cleared and there were no other "sets", just single SD movies and some PC/DS, and a few Wii games. As the OP said, I am sure it's YMMV, and they shipped different items to different stores (like Big Lots melee). Good luck deal huntin' everyone!

I was shopping at Five Below today and saw He-man, She-Ra, Defenders of the Earth, and King Kong. There were also a variety of other movies on the racks for $5. They also have an assortment of DVD games including Deal or No Deal and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

[quote name='cman']They had many of them in stock which indicates to me that this is available with the most recent Five Below shipments. Get em while they're available as items at Five Below tend to disappear over time.........never to return or be restocked. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Five Below has buyers that go out and buy leftover stock at ridiculously low prices and then they distribute them throughout the stores to sell. Most items like games and DVDs are one-time buys so once they're gone, they're gone for good.

[quote name='Nikadimas']Five Below has buyers that go out and buy leftover stock at ridiculously low prices and then they distribute them throughout the stores to sell. Most items like games and DVDs are one-time buys so once they're gone, they're gone for good.[/QUOTE]Didn't PC Girl mention that she has access to the DVD shipment info in addition to her regular pc stuff. That would give y'all the edge to beat the masses.

bread's done
Back