Supreme Commander 2 (PC) preorder $39.99 (Gamestop)

I know that Amazon is offering a $15 game credit if you pre-order it from them - hopefully they will price match GS!!

Update: I just checked my pre-order on amazon and its $39 - so it was dropped @ some point...

[quote name='Hudson187']I know that Amazon is offering a $15 game credit if you pre-order it from them - hopefully they will price match GS!!

Update: I just checked my pre-order on amazon and its $39 - so it was dropped @ some point...[/QUOTE]

Yep, they probably bumped it back up because of the $15 credit but I also got in at $40. So $25 after coupon.

[quote name='Hudson187']I know that Amazon is offering a $15 game credit if you pre-order it from them - hopefully they will price match GS!!

Update: I just checked my pre-order on amazon and its $39 - so it was dropped @ some point...[/QUOTE]

Hmm, on this page Amazon has the preorder listed at $49.99 w/the future $15 credit. And I wonder what Steam is waiting for, the game is out in a week and a half from now.

[quote name='Tate Donovan']Hmm, on this page Amazon has the preorder listed at $49.99 w/the future $15 credit. [/QUOTE]

And? The price has changed, that is all. It was temporarily at $39.99 even after they offered the $15 credit.

Ah, preorder price guarantee. I didn't realize Amazon had it for $39.99 and $15 off a future purchase. I wish I had gotten in on that.

[quote name='Tate Donovan']Ah, preorder price guarantee. I didn't realize Amazon had it for $39.99 and $15 off a future purchase. I wish I had gotten in on that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here. Sorry I missed out on the $15 gc with the $40 price at Amazon. I'll probably still get it with Amazon for the gc unless Steam comes up with a good pre-order deal.

Save $10 at purchase or $15 amazon credit. I went for the amazon credit since it comes out the same day as Bad Company 2. $35 of credit which will probably go toward Alan Wake :)

I got it when it was $46, then it dropped that day to 39.99, I called them, they fixed it. I also got it with the $15 GC through amazon.

AND

I still have an ECA double 10%, 20% order... so I'll be picking it up for $32, with $15 coming back as a GC from amazon.

Should have it within 2 days with Prime to boot.

bread's done
Back