Surface + Xbox One Student deal at MS Store

Wargod826

CAGiversary!
Crazy promotion for students at the Microsoft Store. Sadly it only works with students. So any student here looking for a new laptop might consider this bundle.

Save $300 with any surface pro 4 or surface book with an Xbox One plus you get a free Xbox One controller, a free game of your choice, and a free Microsoft store $50 gift card.

I didn't see this deal on this forum so I thought I'd let people know. The promo is running till August 14th.

Here's the link: https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Surface-Xbox-One-Bundle-for-Students/productID.4236426700?ocid=BTSoff_SurfaceSite_null_buynow_null_null_surfmark_null

Last edited by a moderator:
Worth mentioning that the free game of choice gives you 3 options - The Crew, AC: Unity, or Watch Dogs. Pretty worthless in that regard since all of those games are dirt cheap at this point.

Worth mentioning that the free game of choice gives you 3 options - The Crew, AC: Unity, or Watch Dogs. Pretty worthless in that regard since all of those games are dirt cheap at this point.
Weird when I tried it the free games they gave me were
The Crew
AC: Unity
or Just Dance 2016

Maybe it differs depends on which Xbox one bundle you get.

I work for a University and so I usually can squeeze in on these deals. Unfortunately I cannot justify getting yet another X1 especially with the S and Scorpio coming out. I wouldn't mind that Surface though.. : P 

I work for a University and so I usually can squeeze in on these deals. Unfortunately I cannot justify getting yet another X1 especially with the S and Scorpio coming out. I wouldn't mind that Surface though.. : P
Get the deal, sell the xbox one, then use that money for scorpio.

I wish is for all computers, not just surface tablets.
It's not only the surface pro 4 can also be with the surface book. I personally own a surface pro 4 besides the ok battery life it's a pretty great device.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not only the surface pro 4 can also be with the surface book. I personally own a surface pro 4 besides the ok battery life it's a pretty great device.
Too many problems with surface tablets, such as sleep of death and touch screen not working.

Too many problems with surface tablets, such as sleep of death and touch screen not working.
The sleep mode was a bit of an issue but I solved that by changing it to hibernate instead of sleep. Problem solved. Most people hear how it had issues but when you try it yourself it's a completely different thing. I admit it's pretty pricey and the keyboard should be included, but for me it's the ultimate 2 in 1.

bread's done
Back