Survey Sites?

Schmackledorf

CAGiversary!
I'll preface with this a "sorry if this is in the wrong forum"

I'm looking for survey sites that I can join here to make some extra money. I'd prefer sites that send actual checks , visa gift cards, etc rather than one that sends gift cards to specific places, but I'll take anything really.

For checks, I can't recommend Survey Spot (http://www.surveyspot.com/) more than enough. I've gotten $47 from there so far and they send the checks directly to your address.

You should also look into focus groups and product panels. I'm a member of the Silk Soymilk panel and they paid me $50 just for doing some online focus group for a couple of hours during a two day span.

Chalk another vote up for SurveySpot - a few months ago, I cashed out 1,000 from them (granted, it took me about a year, but yeah) - got another 260ish in there now I think.

Where did you go and look to find the focus groups? I've tried Craig's list some, but I'm always skeptical about the trustiworthiness of things I find on there.

cash crate is good, I've made about $100 from there over the last year.
Focus Groups, I know slickdeals.net has a thread about them.

[quote name='Schmackledorf']Where did you go and look to find the focus groups? I've tried Craig's list some, but I'm always skeptical about the trustiworthiness of things I find on there.[/quote]

Basically what Kube said. Slickdeals.net usually has thread after thread of focus groups under their surveys tag.

Also, you might want to check around your local hospital as well. I got into a smallpox vaccine clinical trial a year ago and ended up with $300 for a few ten minute visits. Real easy stuff, plus there's little to no risk to my health.

[quote name='crunchberries']Slickdeals.net usually has thread after thread of focus groups under their surveys tag.
[/quote]

I'm assuming that's the freebies/contests and sweepstakes? Found some stuff in there and didn't see a survey tab at least...

bread's done
Back