Surviving Christmas 20.99 preorder at Amazon 12/21

Customers who viewed this DVD also viewed:

* Paparazzi (Widescreen Edition) DVD ~ Cole Hauser (Rate it)
* Cookout DVD (Rate it)
* Mr. 3000 (Widescreen Edition) DVD ~ Bernie Mac (Rate it)
* Cellular DVD ~ Kim Basinger (Rate it)

:rofl:

Surviving Christmas

In Theaters: October 22, 2004
On Video: December 21, 2004

Customers who viewed this DVD also viewed:

* Paparazzi (Widescreen Edition) DVD ~ Cole Hauser (Rate it)
* Cookout DVD (Rate it)
* Mr. 3000 (Widescreen Edition) DVD ~ Bernie Mac (Rate it)
* Cellular DVD ~ Kim Basinger (Rate it)

It's the hidden uber-l337 underground unreleased dvd viewing club..

Jersey Girl wasnt bad. Watch a movie before you bash it. With that said...DAMN that was fast...new record?

[quote name='mtxbass1']Don't forget "Paycheck".[/quote]

I really liked paycheck, I seem to be in the minority on that. Affleck just really needs to take a few years off than ease back in by doing small roles.

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='mtxbass1']Don't forget "Paycheck".[/quote]

I really liked paycheck, I seem to be in the minority on that. Affleck just really needs to take a few years off than ease back in by doing small roles.[/quote]
Actually, he just needs to get on movies with decent directors/scripts...Contrary to popular belief, Ben Affleck can act.

[quote name='javeryh']you guys can say what you want but he has dated J.Lo and Jennifer Garner. No man should be that lucky.[/quote]

Ever see that South Park episode about him and J.Lo? Probably more enteretaining than any of his recent movies...

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='mtxbass1']Don't forget "Paycheck".[/quote]

I really liked paycheck, I seem to be in the minority on that. Affleck just really needs to take a few years off than ease back in by doing small roles.[/quote]
Actually, he just needs to get on movies with decent directors/scripts...Contrary to popular belief, Ben Affleck can act.[/quote]

Kevin Smith and John Woo are pretty damn good directors, now the scripts part I am in total agreement. I mean what the hell did he see in Gigli? I don't care who directed or acted in that film it was not going to be good.

I am not a fan of Ben Affleck myself but I really enjoyed Surviving Christmas. Then again with the way the boards have been turning lately, everyone's been acting like Dennis T and saying everything sucks.

It is smart to rush this out on DVD before Christmas as it will probably due well its first week on DVD. There really is not a high demand for Christmas movies in March or April so the studio would rather make something back during the holidays then get screwed twice on the same film.

I really, really, really, really like Paycheck. It's one of my favorite movies of 2004.. in the top 10, at least.

What about Jersey Girl? I've heard it's not that bad. I thought about buying it. It's only 9.99 used at the local Hastings, and I figured having George Carlin in it could justify the 9.99 price..

i liked paycheck A LOT and jersey girl is really good as long as you're not afraid to like something with a "chic flick" vibe to it....as for gigli, ive never seen, im waiting til it drops into the bargain bins

and im one of the few who also think that ben affleck can act, he just doesn't make wise decisions.....

i enjoyed:
daredevil
pearl harbor
reindeer games
boiler room
armageddon (one of my favs)
good will hunting
jersey girl
paycheck

Paycheck is definitely a decent movie, well worth a watch. But he is on some kind of self-destructive downward spiral as far as his movie career goes. He should take a year off and play poker.

[quote name='Scorch']I really, really, really, really like Paycheck. It's one of my favorite movies of 2004.. in the top 10, at least.

What about Jersey Girl? I've heard it's not that bad. I thought about buying it. It's only 9.99 used at the local Hastings, and I figured having George Carlin in it could justify the 9.99 price..[/quote]

Jersey Girl is actually quite good. Affleck is a slight bit wooden and the movie is a bit cliched but definetly a lot better than people give it credit for. At this point I don't think it matters what he does. The critics are having too much fun panning him.

You can't use a Kevin Smith movie to judge anybody's acting. Part of the charm (or the downfall, if you hate them) of his films is how they act like they're performing in high school plays.

bread's done
Back