SW: Clone Wars - 46.99 PS3/360, PC 26.99, PC 27.99, PS2 27.99

[quote name='ccohen322']Some people might wanna grab it for the kids...
HERE[/QUOTE]
Yes kids. I played the demo, thinking it was made for the average gamer, and was very disappointed.

Sadly, Jedi's are prone to falling of cliffs- which I never knew until playing this.

I think a younger gamer might enjoy it though.

Being an intense Star Wars nerd, I have to play this at least once, since it's considered canon. I'll probably just get it once I can find it used at a cheap price.

I wrote some demo impressions on my blog... but the short version is that the PS3 version looks like a PS2 game. Looks to use the new Spyro engine. Bad camera angles and the cliffs mentioned before killed it for me.

[quote name='TobalRox']I wrote some demo impressions on my blog... but the short version is that the PS3 version looks like a PS2 game. Looks to use the new Spyro engine. Bad camera angles and the cliffs mentioned before killed it for me.[/QUOTE]
Exactly, It looks like a PSN/XBLA game with terrible game-play.

I don't think you could pay me to play this game, after having gone through the demo (and to be fair, I went through both demos)

[quote name='spideymike']Yeah, the SW geek in me is saying to wait as well. Sad.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I am going to wait it out on this one as well.

Especially the fact that the game on all consoles is $49.99 makes me think even LucasArts knows they had a rushed turkey on their hands. If George Lucas doesn't even want to sell this for $59.99, then you know something's up.

mov_10.jpg

[quote name='Skydude']I don't think you could pay me to play this game, after having gone through the demo (and to be fair, I went through both demos)
3fWwqrYHS.gif
[/QUOTE]

HAHA!

Its not that bad, lol.

bread's done
Back