SW: Force Unleashed:Ultimate Sith Edition PS3

My reccomendation is to even go in it with friends and order it from best buy for there buy 2 get one free. of buy three of them and sell the other two. you figure they are 80 each. so you are looking at 160. then selling two of them for 60 each and you are only dishing out 40 for yours plus taxes

[quote name='MikeGul']My reccomendation is to even go in it with friends and order it from best buy for there buy 2 get one free. of buy three of them and sell the other two. you figure they are 80 each. so you are looking at 160. then selling two of them for 60 each and you are only dishing out 40 for yours plus taxes[/QUOTE]

umm, he's talking about the OOP Ultimate Sith Edition of the first game.

In order of likelihood:

1) Probably a good-hearted soul from here on CAG who isn't trying to gouge you.
2) Refresh Amazon's used copies page and hope you spot it from Amazon Warehouse Deals for around $35-$40.
3) Otherwise, local stores that sell used games (i.e. Half-Price Books).

After that I think you're SOL. It's mind-baffling how much people are selling them on Ebay or other similar sites.

Okay, I admit I wouldn't mind making $100+ for a game... Perhaps I should say it's mind-boggling how much people are willing to pay so much for it...

A walmart by me has it in stock according to their website ($39.99). Also, the gamestop in the same shopping center has one used. ($44.99). About a 20-25 minute drive. Gonna give it a shot.

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']A walmart by me has it in stock according to their website ($39.99).[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that. Few months ago I tried 4 walmart stores that showed availability online but in fact they had none at all.

from one fellow Pennsylvanian to another, i've been looking for the game as well and really dont feel like paying the huge prices for it. ive searched walmarts and kmarts all around me but no luck. if your walmart happens to actually have it, and more than 1 copy, id gladly pay you for the game and throw in a little extra for shipping/your labor

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']We're talking about Ultimate Sith Edition, not the Regular Edition.[/QUOTE]
That's the version I'm talking about too. I remember seeing at least 1-2 Kmarts with it in stock and marked $20 a while ago.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']So why wouldn't you buy them at that price.[/QUOTE]
Because contrary to popular belief I'm not a reseller and didn't want to bother with trying to eBay them? Because I already played the game and hated it?

Choose one. I'm just trying to give the OP and anyone else wanting it for whatever reason a heads up.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']We're talking about Ultimate Sith Edition, not the Regular Edition.[/QUOTE]

That needs to be pointed out? $20 is the MSRP for the regular version.

[quote name='Mixer236']That needs to be pointed out? $20 is the MSRP for the regular version.[/QUOTE]
Well then obviously the two or so Kmart stores I saw the Sith Edition at put the $20 pricetags on BOTH versions, since I know what I saw. Not saying it was universal across the chain, but it seemed to be around here since I saw it at several Kmarts MILES apart.

bread's done
Back