Swagbucks! easy money every day.

[quote name='DJKrimz']how do you make so many swag bucks?
i only get 450 a month at the least[/QUOTE]

my earnings have really slowed down since I can't get to the website from work but before I would do all searches through the website. then the surveys are really hard but some pay out 100 or 150 swagbucks. I usually do the special offers but only use my gmail address since the spam filter is the best.

i changed my mind about saving up and I'm just using the sb as soon as i can get a AGC. Just ordered one, did a survey for 100 sb last night and now I'm back up to 382/450.

I'm trying to get enough credit to pay at least half of LBP2 and Deadspace 2.

[quote name='legendarydogs']How do you get swagbucks so fast? I noticed you are buying those $5 amazon giftcards quite quickly.[/QUOTE]

I pm'd you.

I use the swagbucks search instead of google, that nets me about at least 21 sb each day. Toolbar use, daily poll, survey page visit is 3 sb everyday. Special offers have a lot of facebook apps spread out between the various pages. these are easy points too since most time you just have to install and click to play for a little bit. swagbucks tv, you can just kick off the videos turn down the sound and open a new browser to just let them play through till you get 100% and get some sb. i sometimes get lucky on the surveys but haven't in a while. Even updating your survey profile will get you SB here and there. I got something like 5 sb for just updating the electronics section.

at 366/450. Put the $20 Amazon GC I got from swagbucks for $10 plus $15 credit earned from SB towards deadspace 2. (the $20 for $10 was a special promo ran on SB) Now saving up for killzone 3, hoping to earn enough credit to cut the cost in half.

so far i have earned $110 amazon credit and $10 barnes&noble credit. stuck at 164/450 right now. I'm debating on killzone3 or just buy some ebooks since I just have 10 in credit right now.

one of my referrals vegeta21x you have 1000 swagbucks waiting for you. You are this hours random winner, the link is on the first page down at the bottom. (swagbucks website)

[quote name='vegeta21x']Awwww man I missed it... I didnt even know about that lol.[/QUOTE]

sorry man, the referral page is weird. It shows your name but when I get referral bucks it shows your username.

If you sign up as a referral you can enter code "BirthdayFun" to get an extra 25 SB on top of the 30 you get for signing up. The code is only valid for new referrals.

got another gift card, back down to 0/450. by the way the above code ends on the 28th. Starting that day they will be giving out a lot of codes so right now is a good time to join.

I just tried using "BirthdayFun" and it doesnt work. Since its case sensitive is it possible you typed it wrong?

P.S im about to get my 3rd $5 amazon GC :D. Thanks mykee98.

That code is for new signups, sorry. Starting monday they will be posting codes throughout the week so keep a look out.

vegeta21x that's awesome, thanks for the referrals.

[quote name='Fakeshake']Signed up by your link, looks like nice site.

Time to get some Amazons![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the referral!!!! don't forget the code listed above after you sign up use the code to extra swagbucks.

up to 655 sb, trying to get $10 amazon to go with the $10 I have already. Just need to decide on the next game to get after that.

at 251/450 need to get more gift cards to buy a dualshock3. The green one is $46 only have $20 to put on it right now...

so far i have earned $145 in amazon credit since starting swagbucks. Plus $10 barnes&noble. I'm at 321/450 right now with $10 waiting to be delivered.

ordered 3 $5 AGC in two days. back down to 10/450 sb. I haven't decided what to buy yet, probably put the $30 towards infamous 2.

bread's done
Back