swap magic + magic keys 2 for the slim ps2

BeAt

CAGiversary!
well i need to find a good place to buy a swap magic and the Magic Keys package for the small pstwo because i am visiting vietnam and i bought my younger cousins a pstwo. however i need to get swap magic to let them be able to play games they can buy in vietnam, any help ??

consolesource.com

They aren't the cheapest, but they will get the swap magic there in 2 days, nwith near instant email replies.

The new Swap Magic 3.8 is out, and if you have 3.6, give them that and you keep the 3.8.

yea im not looking for cheapest, im looking for the best site where i wont get my credit card stolen by some shady ass people _>

I'm looking at Ultimate Console Guides.... am I the only one thinking that they didn't pass 5th grade math?
WHOLESALE PRICING AVAILABLE
Slide Cards
10 pieces @ $5.00 each
20 pieces @ $3.00 each
50 or more pieces @ $1.00 each
Email with inquiry
Hmmm... so I can get either 10 or 50 slide cards for $50?

[quote name='cranguy']I'm looking at consolesource.... am I the only one thinking that they didn't pass 5th grade math?

Hmmm... so I can get either 10 or 50 slide cards for $50?[/quote]
Plus like 7$ shipping per item.

Um...Swap Magic, this allows me to play imported games, right? There are a few games are i either cant find, so i would import them instead. I to have a PS2 Slim, thing is, i dont want to void my warranty. Swap Magic doesnt right?

[quote name='SynGamer']Um...Swap Magic, this allows me to play imported games, right? There are a few games are i either cant find, so i would import them instead. I to have a PS2 Slim, thing is, i dont want to void my warranty. Swap Magic doesnt right?[/QUOTE]
it depends on the type of external mod you choose. If you go for the flip top cover or the do-it-yourself tape mod, it's going to void it. If you install the one where the lid is permanently open (I forgot what its called), it won't

bread's done
Back