SwapNote Stationary Exchange!

Thanks vile for all your hard work, however you may have to resend to me, I didn't send enough swap notes at first to unlock the whole stationary option, but now I have and I can't seem to access any of the sent stationary that was sent previously.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm under the same name here as at GBATemp.

4355 - 9248 - 1537

That's my FC on my main 3DS. Send me a PM if you want on my list. I have all currently available stationery. I only ask that you do not spam me. (I only want either thank you notes, or notes with new stationery. No others).

SaraAB, just send some notes. As long as you have the notes with new stationery saved, as soon as you unlock the ability to save you can go back and re-read...which will unlock the stationery for you.

Yeah, I think I got it working now, you have to re- view the notes

I had to spam vile with a few notes though, hope he doesn't mind!

[quote name='Sychophantom']I'm under the same name here as at GBATemp.

4355 - 9248 - 1537

That's my FC on my main 3DS. Send me a PM if you want on my list. I have all currently available stationery. I only ask that you do not spam me. (I only want either thank you notes, or notes with new stationery. No others).

SaraAB, just send some notes. As long as you have the notes with new stationery saved, as soon as you unlock the ability to save you can go back and re-read...which will unlock the stationery for you.[/QUOTE]

I remember you from GBAtemp! The quote in your sig made me laugh. I put your FC in my 3DS! 8^j

As for the rest of the CAGs on here, just letting you know I'll update you all soon and am preparing for another set.

Interested if another round happens. VileEighty, I already have you provisionally accepted from the other thread.

Does anyone know if the coin unlock stationary works the same way? ie. If someone sends me sunset and I haven't paid to unlock it yet do I get it without spending coins?

3DS friend code = 2578-3285-6997

[quote name='edison']Interested if another round happens. VileEighty, I already have you provisionally accepted from the other thread.

Does anyone know if the coin unlock stationary works the same way? ie. If someone sends me sunset and I haven't paid to unlock it yet do I get it without spending coins?

3DS friend code = 2578-3285-6997[/QUOTE]

The coin-bought stationary is only obtainable by purchasing them yourself, so unfortunately, nope.

It's looking like I'll be doing the next round some time this afternoon.

edit: actually, probably not today at all. sorry

Also, postroom sent me the latest stationary, #60, based on isshoni photo super Mario (I think, "lets take photos super Mario", a new AR card game rolled out in Japan recently.) I've sent it to all previous receivees and will include it from now on.

Just an update for the last batch of people, you should be receiving the notes soon. Leave a message here or drop me a PM if you're missing any!

[quote name='VileEighty']Just an update for the last batch of people, you should be receiving the notes soon. Leave a message here or drop me a PM if you're missing any![/QUOTE]

Thanks VileEighty! I got a bunch they just kept coming. I was having sd card issues got fed up and went back to the old card, but I believe I got them all. I'm going to buy a new card tomorrow and transfer everything so I will double check against the list then.

Roger that, edison. If you happen upon a card you like, let me know, would you? I'd like to upgrade from the 4gb that came with my XL... 32gb sd cards are pretty damn cheap (especially in comparison to a Vita's 32gb...) and it seems like a very long-term, worthwhile investment.

[quote name='VileEighty']Roger that, edison. If you happen upon a card you like, let me know, would you? I'd like to upgrade from the 4gb that came with my XL... 32gb sd cards are pretty damn cheap (especially in comparison to a Vita's 32gb...) and it seems like a very long-term, worthwhile investment.[/QUOTE]

I had purchased a SanDisk Ultra for my XL after reading about SD card upgrades for the 3DS. While the transfer from the included 4GB card went well I soon started having problems. The 3DS XL would randomly display "The SD card has been removed" message, when returning to the HOME screen icons would be missing for items on the card, or games that used the SD card would complain that the card was not usable.

I finally gave up the other night when you were sending the stationary. Swapnote would download the messages, but then error out saying something like "The messages could not be saved, restart the application" so I went back to the original 4GB.

I picked up a Lexar 32GB card yesterday at Office Depot ($19.99 on sale) and haven't had any problems at all. I also feel better as it's the same brand as the 4GB one that came with my XL.

I would love to get them all! really appreciate it. :bouncy:
I added you. Here is my FC: 3411 - 0964 - 3231

ohhh me me me, I'd love to get the stationaries

1719-3197-4099

EDIT:
There should only be 78 right? I have 2 rows of 39 total, including the ones bought with coins.

Wow. My uh SD card is well I lost it. I would really appreciate all the stationary you have.
Here's my friend code. 1762-3001-3662

Cool initiative, if I've added you in case you make another batch. I can handle very "talkative" swapnote guys, I have 3 on them...though they seemed to have dawed down a bit. My 3DS is 0232-7552-6592. Hope to see some activity soon enough

As I believe I've said before in this thread, I have ALL of the available stationery. PM me and I'll add you to my list for when I get new ones.

I only ask that you do NOT spam me. Thank you notes are fine, but nothing else. I'll only send you notes when I get a new stationery. (I make this same offer/post on GBATemp, under the same name).

There are 2 new ones released today. Animal Crossing and Mario VS DK Minis. I have them both.

A few people have taken me up on my offer. Sent out what was requested.

PM with your friend code if you want on my list/are missing any currently available stationery. Just don't spam me.

If you have not unlocked the ability to save note backgrounds yet, PM me. I may be able to help you with that as well.

Chiming in real quick...

I've been a bit busy lately so I haven't had much time to check in. I'm certainly hoping people have been sharing swapnotes since my absence!

At any rate, I'm revving up for another set. If you already received them from sychophantom, let me know so I don't end up flooding your inbox superfluously. Otherwise, as long as you've added me, you're in.

And also, I happen to LOVE swapnote spam. Drawings, ramblings, game discussion, randomly drawn lines... anything and everything!

Just a little note on my personal preferences regarding my Swapnote list. I'm not going to add people that post FCs just in this thread. I prefer a little effort to be shown, and well, I'm lazy. Feel free to post your FC in the hope that someone else will add and share with you.

But if you want on my list, PM me. I'll send any stationery available, and send new ones as they arrive. If you get a new one before me, by all means....send it. I only ask that you don't spam me with notes that don't have new ones. I don't have the time or patience to sift through 60 notes a day (Yes, I got that many before making this rule) looking for a new stationery.

I'll try to help out in this thread by sending new notes to those who ask. But if you want conversations and/or games via Swapnote....look elsewhere.

[quote name='Sychophantom']Note 63 now available, and sent to my list.

Monster Hunter 4.[/QUOTE]

For some reason, I never got this one. :(

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']For some reason, I never got this one. :([/QUOTE]

Are you on Vile's list, or Sychophantom's?

I get mine from VileEighty still (thanks!) whenever he gets the new ones.

[quote name='edison']Are you on Vile's list, or Sychophantom's?

I get mine from VileEighty still (thanks!) whenever he gets the new ones.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm on Vile's. Just never came through, I guess? Or he hasn't sent that one out yet.

Heads up. Note 64 has been released. It is a 3rd Animal Crossing stationery, and has been sent to those on my list as of this writing.

If you want on my list, PM me. I only ask that you do not spam me. Don't send me any notes unless it's a thank you or has a stationery I haven't sent out yet.

However, if you need help unlocking the ability to save stationery I can help there.

bread's done
Back