Swarm (Xbox Arcade Game) Free with Austrian Account

michaelarchi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
THIS DEAL IS NOW DEAD

If you happen to have an Austrian account you can get the Xbox Arcade game Swarm free right now.

I didn't have an Austrian account so I changed my locale on my Xbox signed up for a new free account with an email address and password. After you create your new account go to the game marketplace and the game Swarm is free. You do have to sign up for a gold account which I was offered a free trial for one month on a new account so it was pretty easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, doing that now. Thanks OP.

Erm, having issues with it this time actually. I apparently can't make an Austrian account as easily as I can a Japanese account. Will have to try this later. >.>

Gah, damnit, too late for it. XS Ah well, thanks anyways, OP. Hope there's more of these showing up in the near future (missed the free Earthworm Jim on a Japanese account when that was available, too. XS).

[quote name='dgwillia006']Damn, would have loved this to add to my collection of free games. (Earthworm Jim and Plants Vs Zombies ^_^)[/QUOTE]

how'd you get Plant V.S Zombies Free?

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Blah! I appreciate you posting it, but for things like that, I feel like it deserves it's own post. It's hard to wade through the free content thread sometimes. :([/QUOTE]

There was nothing to wade through. From the time it was posted until it was dead it was the only thing people were discussing in the thread. It's always a good idea to check that thread when the forum shows there being new posts. Really good freebies like this don't get buried while active.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']how'd you get Plant V.S Zombies Free?[/QUOTE]

I forget which country, but it was free for a few days somewhere in Asia around the time of its release.

[quote name='draven1089']OP thanks for the info. Please add Dead to your title[/QUOTE]

Doubt it's going to happen, the content was pulled by the time this thread was started last night. I was surprised to see it hadn't been changed when I woke up this morning.

[quote name='wrathchild']Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime still works if you have a xbox Taiwan account[/QUOTE]

Just got it. Thanks for the heads up. :D

bread's done
Back