Sweet deal. Guitar Hero II plus 2 controllers for $80 shipped

[quote name='lolmister']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=320198303465&Category=122517&_trksid=p3907.m29

Sorry if ebay deals aren't allowed this is the first deal I'm posting and I tried looking for a posting guidelines topic or something but couldn't find one.

I jumped on this deal myself. And I just put up Guitar Hero 2 on ebay and hopefully I'll make at least $34 so that I'll have enough to pay off the Guitar Hero 3 game I just won. :D[/quote]

I really hate to say this but the listing is very misleading. The way he lists it and the pictures he has put up makes it seem like you get 2 guitars with it ... but you indeed only get one :( He placed the (2) just right so it looks like you get 2 controllers ... but he's refering to the II he placed for the game itself

[quote name='strikeratt']I really hate to say this but the listing is very misleading. The way he lists it and the pictures he has put up makes it seem like you get 2 guitars with it ... but you indeed only get one :( He placed the (2) just right so it looks like you get 2 controllers ... but he's refering to the II he placed for the game itself[/QUOTE]

I'm with you, it's worded very carefully. He says "Guitar Hero II (2) controllers" which means Guitar Hero II and with the 2 in the parathesis, it means he's saying the 'II' stand for the number two.

And in the description, he says "This auction is for guitar controller..."; notice he avoided using "for a guitar controller" which would lead people to think he meant to say "for guitar controllers".

Another thing is that the pictures are of two different controllers (looking at the stickers) and so if he is confronted by a buyer, he could just say something like "I had multiple copies available and that was just a picture of another guitar controller."

OP, kudos if you get the game and two controllers but I think you got shafted.:whistle2:(

see, the weird thing is that he listed it as "XBOX 360 GUITAR HERO II (2) CONTROLLERS & 1 GAME" the extra "s" at the end of controller implies that there is more than one.

its also in bold green letters at the top of the info.

"THIS AUCTION IS FOR GUITAR CONTROLLER, GAME DISC, MANUAL, STRAP AND BOX" you can assume he forgot to put the "s" at the end of that one

it can pretty much be argued that there are more than 1 controller because of the name of the listig and the info.

If you only get 1 controller you can void the auction since it says controller"S" not just controller I believe in the auction title and description.

OMG I'm confused as hell .. but I'm not gonna risk it ... still pretty expensive imo

Dear strikeratt,

It will come with 2 guitars or 1 game.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- coolgames4you[/FONT]

2 guitars *or* one game? These people should be shot. Future lawyers to be sure.
Be careful you don't bid on
"You will get the Guitar Hero II bundle picture below".

Well he is from Florida ... and no offense to Floridans ( I know I know ) but english probably isn't his 1st language. So who knows. I still think it's expensive though ... but all I want is a damn guitar.

Maybe I'll buy the Rockband bundle :D

bread's done
Back