Sweet Deals at ShopKo

Megafrog

CAGiversary!
I was just in Mitchell SD earlier today and stopped in the Shopko up there. I was amazed at some of the deals such as Resident Evil Code Veronica for the Game Cube for only $1.79 new. There were two copies left when I left earlier today. Other deals included Arc the Lad for 9.99 and numerous X-Box titles from $1.79 to $4.99. Shopko had several copies of The Con for the PSP for $2.79 and a soccer game for $2.79 as well.

They had tons of other electronic stuff on clearance too including PDAs, Digital Cameras, Cordless Phones etc. . .

yeah, they clearanced RE:CV. I found a ridiculous number of copies at a store here....

[quote name='Apossum']yeah, they clearanced RE:CV. I found a ridiculous number of copies at a store here....[/quote]

They still there?

[quote name='Chacrana']Bitch Ass Hoarder[/QUOTE]

bitch you know

[quote name='Chacrana']I only brought it up because you're a SUCK ASS fuck ASS.[/QUOTE]

bitch you know

[quote name='Apossum']yeah, they clearanced RE:CV. I found a ridiculous number of copies at a store here....[/QUOTE]

Pretty penny on fleabay. For the Hoarders! /Warcraft 4 quote. omfg *kills self*

[quote name='Apossum']bitch you know[/QUOTE]

The fuck you think gettin' up in my grill wit d' same comment? IM GONNA INSTIGATE THE HOUSE PARTY OF JUSTICE AND IM GONNA BREAK DOWN YOUR DOOR AND BREAK UP YOUR HOUSE BITCH THATS HWO WE ROOOOLLL!L!!!!

[quote name='Chacrana']The fuck you think gettin' up in my grill wit d' same comment? IM GONNA INSTIGATE THE HOUSE PARTY OF JUSTICE AND IM GONNA BREAK DOWN YOUR DOOR AND BREAK UP YOUR HOUSE BITCH THATS HWO WE ROOOOLLL!L!!!![/QUOTE]

bitch you know

[quote name='Apossum']bitch you know[/QUOTE]

fuck you and fuck your mom. Wait, I already did that to your mom. That's why you're here.

$$$$$$.

[quote name='Chacrana']fuck you and fuck your mom. Wait, I already did that to your mom. That's why you're here.

$$$$$$.[/QUOTE]

$$$$ is right biatch

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, that's what you don't have unless you sell your ass. Gutter trash.[/QUOTE]

easy opelation

[quote name='Chacrana']You're stupid.[/QUOTE]

alright, now you've gone too far. I'm offended.

[quote name='Chacrana']It's not gonna git locked until everyone knows that Apossum is a pig fucker.[/QUOTE]

i fuck them with sealed copies of RE:CV. then sell the copies on ebay.....without washing them! kekekeke

Arguing on the internet is just like entering the Special Olympics.

Even if you win...you're still retarded.

[quote name='ddrlenz']Arguing on the internet is just like entering the Special Olympics.

Even if you win...you're still retarded.[/QUOTE]

Your avatar clearly represents you very accurately. I mean, who even uses that phrase anymore? It was kinda funny the first time, but now, it just shouts, "hey, I can't fuckin' think of anything original or witty to say, so I'm going to half-ass it like I did with everything else in my life."

Yeah, it's that annoying.

And the rest of you are taking shit too seriously, like f'serious.

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']What the fuck is a ShopKo?[/QUOTE]

a department store chain in WI, MN, and a few other midwest states I believe.

Another deal for you guys to check out-- they have Elebits plushes on clearance for about $3.

[quote name='Blade']And nobody picked up a few copies for the CAGs? That's cold.[/QUOTE]

looks like you don't have any feedback for trades or anything...have you ever given stuff away free to CAGs yourself?

[quote name='Chacrana']Your avatar clearly represents you very accurately. I mean, who even uses that phrase anymore? It was kinda funny the first time, but now, it just shouts, "hey, I can't fuckin' think of anything original or witty to say, so I'm going to half-ass it like I did with everything else in my life."

Yeah, it's that annoying.

And the rest of you are taking shit too seriously, like f'serious.[/quote]
Actually, I never heard that before; I thought it was funny and appropriate.

[quote name='mxpowar']Actually, I never heard that before; I thought it was funny and appropriate.[/QUOTE]

yeah, me and chacrana were seriously arguing. I'm gonna get the internet hate machine on that guy and get some epic lulz. I hope he remembered to shut the curtains and buy a dog.

I snagged one of those PSP lens cleaners for $2 last week at Shopko. I am waiting for the psp game cleaners to go down further (they are currently $5 which is about $3 too much).

[quote name='Purkeynator']I snagged one of those PSP lens cleaners for $2 last week at Shopko. I am waiting for the psp game cleaners to go down further (they are currently $5 which is about $3 too much).[/QUOTe]

I wish I knew what their clearance/price drop policies are. I mean, RE:CV sat there for about 2 years at $40, then suddenly it was $9 (and now apparently it's $2.)

Here are some other decent deals there:

--Castle Shikigami 2 - PS2 - $4.99
--Street Fighter Anniversary - Xbox - $14.99
--Wario Ware Inc - Gamecube - $27 (kinda pricy, but I've rarely seen this game even used)
--Boktai 2 - GBA - $14.99

then they have some crap like Siren for $40 :lol:

[quote name='Nephilim']damn thread-jackers. Take it to the OTT[/QUOTE]

We don't play we - take it to da house
M.I.A. - take it to da house
This the way we - take it to da house
Take it to da house - take it to da house
Three-oh-five - take it to da house
Boy we got dat fire - take it to da house
Slip-N-Slide - take it to da house
Take it to da house - take it to da house

[quote name='Apossum']yeah, me and chacrana were seriously arguing. I'm gonna get the internet hate machine on that guy and get some epic lulz. I hope he remembered to shut the curtains and buy a dog.[/quote]

:?:

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I'm completely lost thanks to Cha and Apo.

Since ShopKo is a regional store, shouldn't this be in regional?[/quote]

i agree

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I'm completely lost thanks to Cha and Apo.

Since ShopKo is a regional store, shouldn't this be in regional?[/QUOTE]

not really, they're spread out over the u.s.:
http://shopko.com/

But there does need to be a YMMV in the title

[quote name='Purkeynator']I snagged one of those PSP lens cleaners for $2 last week at Shopko. I am waiting for the psp game cleaners to go down further (they are currently $5 which is about $3 too much).[/QUOTE]

Lens cleaners were $.99 today as were the umd cleaners. Was worried if they really worked or not.

[quote name='Apossum']I wish I knew what their clearance/price drop policies are. I mean, RE:CV sat there for about 2 years at $40, then suddenly it was $9 (and now apparently it's $2.)

Here are some other decent deals there:

--Castle Shikigami 2 - PS2 - $4.99
--Street Fighter Anniversary - Xbox - $14.99
--Wario Ware Inc - Gamecube - $27 (kinda pricy, but I've rarely seen this game even used)
--Boktai 2 - GBA - $14.99

then they have some crap like Siren for $40 :lol:[/QUOTE]

Warioware is $12.96 at CC clearance.

[quote name='kklems']Lens cleaners were $.99 today as were the umd cleaners. Was worried if they really worked or not.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed a Umd cleaner a few minutes ago while I was out. It was marked as $3 at my store but rang up for $1.49. Not a bad price for one of these.

bread's done
Back