Sweet Jesus, How Do I Downgrade from 2.5?

uzumaki_star

CAGiversary!
I just upgraded for 1.5 to 2.5 and I want to know how do I downgrade?
What website do I go to?

I need my Sailor Moon S Game Damn it!!

Just some one HELP ME. I'll be your friend.

cracked? hell no. they only found a weak spot on the new version. giving out an error doesnt mean squat... it would take them a good amount of time before finally cracking 2.5 (just like 2.0)

but to answer the op's question.. YOU ARE SCREWED! at least for now..

If its still under warranty, just brick your PSP by pulling out the battery during and upgrade and bring it back to the store to get a new one that is version 2.0.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']I just upgraded for 1.5 to 2.5 and I want to know how do I downgrade?
What website do I go to?

I need my Sailor Moon S Game Damn it!!

Just some one HELP ME. I'll be your friend.[/QUOTE]

The same with everybody else here. YOU ARE SCREWED. (Didn't you check the consequences of "firmware upgrade" before u do it? Your action sounds really dumb man).

Hope that you get your problem fixed.

I still have the 1.52 firmware from when I got the PSP, and I'm still on the fence about downgrading it so I can play some of my favorite games on there...

[quote name='Gamer_X_']www.psp-hacks.com has the programs and information on how to downgrade - i have done it successfully myself, and then was even able to REupgrade back tot 2.5[/QUOTE]
Don't you mean 2.0?

Currently, there is no way of downgrading from 2.5 to 1.5. I'd say just wait. They have cracked 1.5 and 2.0, so I am sure they will be able to crack 2.5 at some point in time.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']First and foremost, thanks for you advise.

Secondly, I upgrade to play GTA on my psp.[/QUOTE]

FYI, they just released firmware 2.6 today.

Also, the 2.5 downgrader that peeps were discussing at pspforums.com a few days ago has been debunked and reportedly bricks the psp. Maybe a new one is coming...

so can you play gta with 2.0? and is 2.0 able to do all the homebrews..etc that 1.5 can.. cuz i got gta for my bday...but have been hesitant to even play it cuz i do like the homebrew.? thanks

bread's done
Back