Sweet PC for sale! $750.00

nocturnal768

CAG Veteran
This is a high end PC optimized for gaming and multi-media, flaunting some of the best hardware on the market this PC can do it all. Whether you're a hardcore gamer, multi-media freak or just someone who likes high performance, high power PC's then this is the machine for you! Sporting nVidia's 8800GT's 512MB this machine is capable of performance levels you could only previously dream of!

This PC was built specially for a customer who backed out of the deal due to financial difficulties. The machine is now 3 months old and (Like New) I have used it about a dozen times in the last 3-months. It has no damage or blemishes of any kind, retailing for around 1200.00 at this point I am practically GIVING this PC away!

Gaming:
Play the games the way they were meant to be played with nVidia's 8800 series GPU! Imagine playing F.E.A.R, Rainbow 6 Vegas, Crysis or one of the many other new games that require high-end GPU's at full detail settings! Well you won't have any problems pulling that off with this machine!

Multi-Media:
Once again with the latest nVidia technology you will be able to enjoy all of your HD/Blue-ray media because the technology is built right into the cards. This PC also supports up to 7.1 speaker configurations so if great sound is a must you won't have to settle for less!

Work / Home:
This machine sounds like a great device for entertainment (and it is!) however if between all that fun you need to get some work done then once again you will not be disappointed. The power of Dual Core computing is at your finger tips with the AMD X2 6400+ CPU, this is a dual core CPU that operates at a speed of 3.2 GHz! Watch a movie, surf the net, do work with excel, or word or whatever! This PC has the power to handle multi-tasking with ease!

Also storage space will not be a concern for you, as this PC comes with a 320GB Western Digital hard drive! Take all of this and add 4GB worth of system memory and you've got one hell of a powerful PC that won't need an upgrade for a very long time!

Detailed Specs:

Memory: G.Skill SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel / 4GB (2) 2GB Sticks
Hard Drive: Western Digital 320GB SATA II 16GB Buffer
Processor: AMD X2 6400+ Dual-Core 3.2GHz + Sycthe Kama Cross CPU Heat sink & 140mm fan
Main board: Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4 (SLI-MOBO)
Graphics Card: Geforce 8800GT 512MB
Power Supply: Ultra X-Connect 700watt nvidia SLI certified PSU
Optical Drives: Samsung DVD DL-Burner
Removable Storage: AFI 52 in 1 Card reader
Multi function Panel: (Silver Stone) CPU, System & HD temp monitor
USB 2.0 (6)
Case: Tagan Monolith PC case / (2) 250mm side mounted fans plus (2) 120mm fans front & back
Mouse: Basic Ps/2
PLUS: IDEAZON'S (ZBOARD)GAMING KEYBOARD

I just joined the forum, I'm not a rip-off artist and I use web2chech.com for payment with btw has the same buyer protection as PayPal so if you want to do business great...however don't leave B.S. feedback when your not serious and don't have any money in the first place!

Why don't you read the rules and wait to post this in the right forum rather than lashing back at people? There's a reason you aren't allowed to post in the Trading Forum for 30 days and that's to protect CAG from scammers and spammers.

Well sorry about that, thats all that had to be said in the first place instead of leaving wise ass comments! I am also selling this PC local on craigs list so I'm not out to scam anyone and i resent anyone making that accusation! Just trying to sell some excellent hardware if your not interested then don't buy it. It's ASS HOLE like these that make people not want to deal with these types of site, have a nice day!

^ you know what people hate more than people who potentially make false accusations? -scammers if you're really here to do honest business, that's great. the computer looks like a great deal which makes the users somewhat skeptical. but you're not making your business seem more genuine by being defensive and retaliating. anywho, good luck with the computer.

[quote name='nocturnal768']Well sorry about that, thats all that had to be said in the first place instead of leaving wise ass comments! I am also selling this PC local on craigs list so I'm not out to scam anyone and i resent anyone making that accusation! Just trying to sell some excellent hardware if your not interested then don't buy it. It's ASS HOLE like these that make people not want to deal with these types of site, have a nice day![/QUOTE]

Oh yeah.

They make me not want to buy apples at the grocery store too. I go in there and try to get some apples, and then someone laughs at me and calls me an applefucker.

It was the worst birthday ever.

bread's done
Back