Swing Away Golf for Playstation 2, $1.99 used at Gamestop.com

wow this game got some killer reviews, i was unsure if i should order then i read some reviews and it mostly got 8's and 9's

i got in on this no clue how many are in stock but for 2 bucks with good reviews its worth a shot

Yeah there's no way to see how many are in stock, I added 99 copies into my cart to check the inventory like with EB but it let me add 99 copies. I tried 999 copies and it even worked for that (didn't try to check out of course, I only ordered 1 copy) and I seriously doubt they have 999 copies in stock.

Its a great deal for $2.
I've played it...its no Tiger Woods, but its a good, fun game of golf.

Beat the game a while back. I like the old three click golf swing games. Load times kind of suck on Swing Away, but the gameplay is good. Definitely worth getting if you're interested.

What will EB give you for it on trade in? lol if you can do that deal where you trade in 3 games and get 10 bucks extra....

*thread merged*
GameStop.com is selling Swing Away Golf (PS2) - Used for 1.99. I saw this deal on the forums a while back, but they had already sold out. You can get free 5-10 day shipping using the FREESHIPALL code in the coupon code section of the shopping cart page. The game doesn't have a box or a manual, but for 2 bucks, it isn't that bad a deal.

Here is the link to it: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=938076

I don't think they accept games with out case/manual. Even if they do, they won't give you much.. It's a great deal, but I already have a golf game.. and won't need another one. Hot shots golf rocks!

Nice deal,

Btw i knew punqsux would be in on this one, right around her price range.

Btw...does anyone know if you can do in store pick up? Mine has 3 copies in stock

[quote name='Theenternal']Nice deal,

Btw i knew punqsux would be in on this one, right around her price range.

Btw...does anyone know if you can do in store pick up? Mine has 3 copies in stock[/quote]

dude..im a dude ^^

I received mine today. To my surprise a case and manual IS included with the game, at least with mine anyway. The manual is a little effed up but it wasn't even supposed to come with one so thats a major bonus. Everything for $2, great deal.

Got mine on Back order.1.99 for a game has to be worth it.Plus I've been wanting a golf game.Thnx for the heads up and the shipping code.

bread's done
Back