Swing Away Golf, Madden 02, Nfl 2k2 (PS2) Preowned $1.99 shipped free AC at GS

Can you check how many they have in stock (like EB)? I might get it tomorrow and give it to my friend.

Nice sig btw BITADE.

Anyone notice this part of the description:

This is a preowned video game. It is guaranteed to work on your PlayStation 2 video game console and does not include a box or instruction manual.

Nice catch jbroush. I didn't see that at first.

I'd rather not get this, now that I know I won't be getting at least an original case.

Too bad Gamestop doesn't have an online cancellation method. I guess I'll call them tomorrow.

Thanks again for picking that up.

Most games say. This is a preowned video game. It is guaranteed to work on your Playstation 2 video game console and may not include a box or instruction manual

If you want a case and manual, ebgames has it for $7.99. Use PPLAY15 and SAVER for $6.79 plus tax. Not bad for a good game and comes complete.

Hmm, thanks for the info wlau. It looks like I won't be cancelling it after all. For $1.99, I'll just take that risk.

I noticed the disclaimer about case and instructions not being included after I placed my order.
I figured I still have a good chance of getting a complete one.

I tried to find out how many were left, but it allowed me to put 999 of them in my cart and I can't go any higher. Does this trick not work on Gamestop.com?

That's a great price, but I promised myself to not order online for a while, because it's an addiction. I seriously wonder if my local Gamestop changed the price to that, since I went there yesterday, and they were out. From what I remember, my Gamestop always had a copy, and it was more than what EB had it for in my area. I'm thinking the price might have changed if it sold.

Got mine in the mail today. No luck like the past others..got game only. Came in a box for some reason and had a sample of Suave Body Wash for Men inside. Odd... Games pretty fun though!

Got mine the other day. One was complete, but the plastic around the cover art was torn up, the other had a good case, but no instructions. Both discs were in very good shape, so I was pleased. I also got the body wash.

Lucky. This is my first game without a case, now I gotta find a way to get one. I don't wanna just leave it in the sleeve it came in.

bread's done
Back