Sword of Mana (In Stock now) $9.99 @ Best Buy

oddjob93

CAGiversary!
I know this has been posted a ton, but I wanted to let all CAG's know its in stock as of now. Get it while you can.
Note: I had to do a search for it, because it wasnt listed.

[quote name='Prof Elvin Gadd']Is this available in store also?[/quote]

Yep, the only catch is finding it in stock at stores.

Good deal, I went to BB B&M last week hoping to find it. I broke down and got it for 14.99 at TRU...no big loss

Thanks for the deal OP and original OP

thanks a lot. my new SP is taking up so much of my time, mostly at work. i played the hell out of Metroid: Zero Mission yesterday, and i think i'm going to take Fire Emblem today.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']thanks a lot. my new SP is taking up so much of my time, mostly at work. i played the hell out of Metroid: Zero Mission yesterday, and i think i'm going to take Fire Emblem today.[/quote]

Where the heck do you work? I want to work there. I don't think I could get away with bringing in my SP where I'm at (but I can get away with checking out this site).

[quote name='pimp tyranny']thanks a lot. my new SP is taking up so much of my time, mostly at work. i played the hell out of Metroid: Zero Mission yesterday, and i think i'm going to take Fire Emblem today.[/quote]
I know what you mean. Work rules! ( BTW I'm serious)

just FYI, I wasn't able to get it from BB for $10, but I grabbed an extra copy from TRU yesterday since I knew a handful of CAGs wanted it. I paid around $12 for it, it is still sealed, and I would be happy to work out a trade if anyone is interested. I'd also sell it for say, $14 shipped (with BB's shipping charge + tax you'd probably pay about that much for it anyway...).
PM me if interested, and feel free to check my trade list below!

[quote name='vdawg5']Dammit, I got a "it's backordered" email. Should I cancel or does BB do a decent job of restocking quickly?[/quote]

Ditto, Canclel or do they restock quickly.

This game got mostly mediocre reviews when it came out. Is it really worth $10?

And yes, I did get a copy at TRU for $10 but wonder if it's worth keeping.

I ordered mine at 6AM and didn't get an email... I checked the order status and it gives me a USPS code, but the information in that is blank. Think I'm in the clear?

[quote name='vdawg5']Dammit, I got a "it's backordered" email. Should I cancel or does BB do a decent job of restocking quickly?[/quote]
It seems that every other day BB has it in stock, if I was in you situation I would just hold out (what are a few more days anyway).

[quote name='mdm']I ordered mine at 6AM and didn't get an email... I checked the order status and it gives me a USPS code, but the information in that is blank. Think I'm in the clear?[/quote]
Yeah, BB gives shitty tracking info that never works correctly, you should get the game late next week.

Awesome. Still no shipping email, but no backordered nonsense either. Must be the holiday thing slowing it down.

Thanks OP! I've been waiting for a good price on this. Looks like my local BB has a copy...

EDIT: Local BB didn't have it. Darn, missed this one.

^^ Yes, it's back in stock as of now. Thank god, I finally snagged a copy for this price....kept missing it all week.

I just decided to call and cancel my order. I should have read reviews bfore I ordered it, but I wasnt sure I would manage to get a copy so I rushed. The game sounds awful from the reviews I've read. I'd rather have a nice dinner than buy this.

Wow, amazing, it's out of stock. Of course I missed it, but maybe it's not such a big deal. There were a lot of bad reviews, so I'd rather spend my money on something like Astro Boy: Omega Factor or Metal Slug Advance.

bread's done
Back