SWTOR CE $29.99 - Kmart.com

Just grabbed one too. I still have the Shop Your Way Rewards Max aka Shipvantage for free shipping that I got when they had a deal on that a while back so I just did the free shipping.

*Edit: I'm a little concerned that it may be the regular edition since it says "savings $9.99" implying a $40 regular price, but if it does end up not being the CE I will just return it at the store.

[quote name='Motoki']Just grabbed one too. I still have the Shop Your Way Rewards Max aka Shipvantage for free shipping that I got when they had a deal on that a while back so I just did the free shipping.

*Edit: I'm a little concerned that it may be the regular edition since it says "savings $9.99" implying a $40 regular price, but if it does end up not being the CE I will just return it at the store.[/QUOTE]

That's the savings for shipping

Mmm i couldnt find the game i typed collectors edition and star wars and nothing can you tell me how did you find it

[quote name='Link2999']That's the savings for shipping[/QUOTE]

Ah okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

[quote name='joshxx']Mmm i couldnt find the game i typed collectors edition and star wars and nothing can you tell me how did you find it[/QUOTE]

I just google searched and found some deal blog site that had a link to it that worked.

I really hate the design for Sears/Kmart, it's horrible. Not to mention they don't know how to update their own damn page, I bought my 60" 3DTV from here during a sale they had, sure the sale was pretty good but it was a bitch to check out. Everytime I went to my cart and went to the final page, the price would change from $18xx to $15xx back and forth, some sort a glitch.

Btw, It's still not dead, I was able to place an order for shipping since K-Mart doesn't even exist in my area anymore.

Let's hope it isn't the standard edition.. and that it actually ships!

Thanks for the heads up OP!

Thanks.

If you go to the SWTORs regular edition page, the collectors editions is found in the 'People who viewed this item' section.

The deal is not dead -- I just placed an order for in-store pickup at a local store in my area -- I will report back once I pick up.

Edit: Got my email confirmation for in-store pickup. Going to grab it after work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I ordered it, but I can't say that I have any confidence whatsoever that I'll actually get it. We'll see what happens.

I just picked mine up in store and I can confirm that yes it was indeed the Collector's Edition. I also had them checked the price and the standard edition and it rang up $12.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
decided to order this now that it's going f2p. it says it should be delivered between 8/7-8/9, so i'll be crossing my fingers until then

FWIW, I got my HP Touchpads from Kmart's website back when everyone and their brother was swarming to get them and I ended up getting two of them delivered from K-Mart just fine so I think (hope) we'll all be good on this deal too.

[quote name='bigdbo622']I tell myself..."No More games after the Steam Summer Sale"...Now this. In for 1. Dammit...[/QUOTE]

I have been telling myself that every day since the end of the sale and somehow it just doesn't seem to be working. :lol:

[quote name='Motoki']FWIW, I got my HP Touchpads from Kmart's website back when everyone and their brother was swarming to get them and I ended up getting two of them delivered from K-Mart just fine so I think (hope) we'll all be good on this deal too.[/QUOTE]

i looked for store pickup and every store within 300 miles (except the one i'm close to) said it was in stock. so it looks they have plenty of these to fill orders with

Thanks! and in for one, did a store pick up since it said there were a couple near by. We'll see later this afternoon.

Leaving for college in less than a month & should send my money wisely, but I couldn't resist on this. Bought 2 CE's for myself & my brother. What are the odds of this order going through?

[quote name='shadowrage']Nice. I hope they actually ship it. Now to find a deal on some time cards.[/QUOTE]

Haven't you heard? The game will be free to play soon.

[quote name='mva5580']Haven't you heard? The game will be free to play soon.[/QUOTE]
Nope. How will they make money to support it then? I've never actually played one of those.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Got 1, I'm a sucker for a collectors edition after a big price drop.[/QUOTE]

same here, and you cannot beat .99 shipping for this!

I'm in for 1. I still play the game (casually, and slowly) and I wanted to upgrade my regular account to the CE.

Quick question to those of you that ordered online, in your order history can you see your purchase?

All I see is the order number and price I paid but no product title, picture or information. When I click "View Invoice" I'm getting (Null) and this

You can continue shopping by:

• going back to the Kmart home page or,
  • using the category links above or,
  • returning to the previous page.
As always, thank you for shopping at Kmart.

[quote name='eXiON']Quick question to those of you that ordered online, in your order history can you view the item you purchased?

All I see is the order number and price I paid but no product title or anything. When I click "View Invoice" I'm getting (Null) and this

You can continue shopping by:

• going back to the Kmart home page or,
  • using the category links above or,
  • returning to the previous page.
As always, thank you for shopping at Kmart.[/QUOTE]I received the order confirmation email with all the relevant details (product title, price, price paid, etc.), so if you did also, I wouldn't worry too much about that. I don't think Kmart.com is the most up-to-date of websites...

[quote name='barrit']There aren't any Kmarts in TX anymore and at this price.. why the hell not lol. Thx OP.[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought too, but was charged tax regardless. After checking product availability in-store I noticed there was one in Fort Worth.

[quote name='Vigilante']I received the order confirmation email with all the relevant details (product title, price, price paid, etc.), so if you did also, I wouldn't worry too much about that. I don't think Kmart.com is the most up-to-date of websites...[/QUOTE]
Cool thanks, yeah I did receive the e-mail. But this is why I hate Sears/KMart's website. It's absolutely horrible when it comes to keeping track of your purchases.

bread's done
Back