SWTOR CE $29.99 - Kmart.com

[quote name='jkircos']I also just got my shipping confirmation! I ordered around 9am this morning[/QUOTE]

good to know. I ordered mine at 10:33 CST. I haven't gotten an email yet, but I'm hoping it will be in my inbox when I get home from work.

[quote name='209chromatic']Anyone have luck picking one up in store for $29.99?[/QUOTE]

I just placed an order for in-store pick up. Here's hoping it works.

Fuuuuuuuu mine still hasn't shipped. I ordered at around 9 PMish CST. . Almost tempted to re-order, not to mention my Order never properly showed up in the order history, so all I have is the order confirmation.

[quote name='eXiON']Fuuuuuuuu mine still hasn't shipped. I ordered at around 9 PMish CST. . Almost tempted to re-order, not to mention my Order never properly showed up in the order history, so all I have is the order confirmation.[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem in my order history. I ordered at 10:23am EST. Crossing my fingers I get a shipping confirmation.

[quote name='twstd4lfe']Order mine at 1:30pm est today....just got a shipping confirmation email[/QUOTE]What the...? I still haven't gotten an email and I ordered 15 minutes before you did! :cold:

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Does anyone know the quality of the statue? $30 is nice but not if it's a cheap ass statue.[/QUOTE]

The statue is actually very nice. It's about 8" tall and has very nice detailing on it. I can post some high res pics of mine if anyone is interested.

[quote name='Motoki']Really? Well that's annoying. I didn't buy the game on release but I was in the beta and have an account. I guess I need to add yet another account to the bajillion other EA family accounts I have.[/QUOTE]

Beta accounts were wiped at the start of the head start week. But if you have a head start account without a CD key activated on it already, then you should have no problem adding the CE key to it. It would only be an issue if you had already activated a standard edition key on your account.

So any of you guys that had yours shipped already, did you have that Null issue or could you see your Order without issues in the Order History page?

I checked online and said my store didn't have any in stock. I still went as I also wanted to pass by wallyworld to pick up my HDD. Store had 2 and one beat up Halo Reach legendary edition which was $89 and SW CE was indeed $29.

[quote name='209chromatic']Anyone have luck picking one up in store for $29.99?[/QUOTE]

I took one off the shelf and it rang up as 29.99 on the price scanner.
Still tagged at 149.99.

[quote name='eXiON']So any of you guys that had yours shipped already, did you have that Null issue or could you see your Order without issues in the Order History page?[/QUOTE]

Yes I had the null issue but mine still just shipped a little bit ago.

Also, if you go to your confirmation email and click through the order number you should be able to get to the status page that way, at least I was able to. Whenever I tried through the site I got null. I still do but I got shipping confirmation so I am not worried.

[quote name='gaggil']I took one off the shelf and it rang up as 29.99 on the price scanner.
Still tagged at 149.99.[/QUOTE]

Had the complete oppisite experience around noon. Price Scanned at $149.99 on a price scanner.

My order I placed at 10:23am EST just changed to shipped in my Kmart.com order history. No E-mail confirm yet though.

[quote name='Motoki']Yes I had the null issue but mine still just shipped a little bit ago.

Also, if you go to your confirmation email and click through the order number you should be able to get to the status page that way, at least I was able to. Whenever I tried through the site I got null. I still do but I got shipping confirmation so I am not worried.[/QUOTE]How about that--you're right. Thanks for the pointer. :)

For anyone who was interested, here is a pic of the statue. Sorry, my phone's camera's acting a bit grainy without the flash and the flash washed out the detail on his face.

Click the pics for larger versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Motoki']Yes I had the null issue but mine still just shipped a little bit ago.

Also, if you go to your confirmation email and click through the order number you should be able to get to the status page that way, at least I was able to. Whenever I tried through the site I got null. I still do but I got shipping confirmation so I am not worried.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, good catch on that! Guess no point in re-ordering. I'll just keep my fingers crossed it ships, if not oh well.

...question...

I legit just bought the vanilla edition about a week ago...i'm assuming even if i buy the CE i only get the upgrade to my account or whatever (for the flare gun, etc.)...I do NOT get the one mnth of game time added to my account, correct?

Just got my shipping confirmation for my order.

I had tried last night and got hit with the unavailable message at checkout. Ordered it at around 9:30 pacific time. Got the email at 2:45. So about 5 hours after I ordered.

Still showing available for a couple stores in Las Vegas, although since mine shipped I have no interest in getting another. I may even offer mine up to anyone who misses out.

Eh, I don't know. I bought the vanilla version on release and played for a few months. I'll surely play again when it goes F2P, but I can't see how owning the Collector's Edition would be that beneficial when F2P rolls around. Plus I've gotta stop buying things just because they're cheap. Decisions...

All I get is:
Thank you for visiting Newegg.com. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience but we are currently experiencing problems on our server. Please try again at a later time.
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQs or simply contact us and our helpful staff will alleviate any concerns you may have.
Probably a good thing I can't see it, otherwise I'd be beating myself for not waiting. :p

[quote name='Dalerax']Eh, I don't know. I bought the vanilla version on release and played for a few months. I'll surely play again when it goes F2P, but I can't see how owning the Collector's Edition would be that beneficial when F2P rolls around. Plus I've gotta stop buying things just because they're cheap. Decisions...[/QUOTE]
Yeaaah, same here. This is my 4th statue in the damn year. When did I join CAG? Late last year. I'm already up to the FOURTH statue. I'm just going to ban myself from CAG for awhile, otherwise I won't have room for anything else. Not to mention I'm already getting those "looks" from my girlfriend..

[quote name='Lemarfanz']...question...

I legit just bought the vanilla edition about a week ago...i'm assuming even if i buy the CE i only get the upgrade to my account or whatever (for the flare gun, etc.)...I do NOT get the one mnth of game time added to my account, correct?[/QUOTE]

No you do actually. I was just reading up on it myself.

Also, if any of you guys are having the null issue and can't find your tracking number, just talk to a CSR via Live Chat, now that I have my tracking number I'm all set and ready to go :)

[quote name='eXiON']All I get is:
Probably a good thing I can't see it, otherwise I'd be beating myself for not waiting. :p

Yeaaah, same here. This is my 4th statue in the damn year. When did I join CAG? Late last year. I'm already up to the FOURTH statue. I'm just going to ban myself from CAG for awhile, otherwise I won't have room for anything else. Not to mention I'm already getting those "looks" from my girlfriend..[/QUOTE]

Here you go: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832130291

:)

Lol yeah, I just did a search through Newegg and found it. Well fuck I'm out of $7. Too bad. :p I rather have it than have missed out on this.

Edit: When I add 1 to my cart it says "Electronic Arts 014633169546 has been removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this."

That took some of the guilt away, lol.

Edit #2: Oh, it's sold out. Wow, that was fast!

Found one for in-store pickup. Haven't played yet, because I refuse to pay monthly fees to play.

Probably a good time to finally pick it up.

Kmart order just shipped. Now to decide whether or not open it, since I doubt I'll much time to play it anytime soon.

Just got my SHIPPING CONFIRMATION from Kmart. I placed my order at 1:50 EST and received the shipping confirmation email at 6:10 EST.

[quote name='KrisMKX']Just got my SHIPPING CONFIRMATION from Kmart. I placed my order at 1:50 EST and received the shipping confirmation email at 6:10 EST.[/QUOTE]

Me too.. whew. I got a little worried there if it would ship. I figured Newegg would go OOS by the time I got my email and it did lol.

This is my first time ordering online with Kmart and I'm not very impressed. The website says it shipped, but there is no order info, and they charged my card but haven't received any info from them. Not too concerned, but expected some sort of correspondence from them. It would appear the website is run as well as the stores. Just as long as it gets here is all I care about though

bread's done
Back