SWTOR CE $29.99 - Kmart.com

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Wow. I got a shipping email about 2 hours after ordering it. Kmart must have a ton of these in stock.[/QUOTE]

...or their inventory isn't updating itself.... or the item is listed incorrectly. Knowing K-Mart, we may all receive the standard editions!

:roll:

[quote name='Link2999']Newegg just went OOS xD[/QUOTE]

lol not surprising.

I'm betting Kmart is full of it, no way they have this many copies of the collectors edition.

Saint'sRow911;9861101]lol not surprising. I'm betting Kmart is full of it said:
I have a friend who is a big Star Wars fan and a District Manager of Kmart. He made some calls about this and a few of the warehouses he contacted are indeed OVERSTOCKED with these. They were not shipped to stores because of the price tag, low demand and amount of room they take up is what he was told by his Regional Manager.

So there should not be any problems for us getting these.

Saint'sRow911;9861101]lol not surprising. I'm betting Kmart is full of it said:
I hate to say it but I fear you are correct. I placed my order this morning and haven't heard a word about shipping. I tell ya, sometimes K-Mart really riles my Wookiee.

Figures... my K-Mart order shipped about 30 seconds after I placed an insurance Newegg order. lol

FWIW my K-Mart order was placed at 9:30 central this morning.

[quote name='KrisMKX']I have a friend who is a big Star Wars fan and a District Manager of Kmart. He made some calls about this and a few of the warehouses he contacted are indeed OVERSTOCKED with these. They were not shipped to stores because of the price tag, low demand and amount of room they take up is what he was told by his Regional Manager.

So there should not be any problems for us getting these.[/QUOTE]

Good to know! Thanks!

[quote name='scott_matthews']For anyone who was interested, here is a pic of the statue. Sorry, my phone's camera's acting a bit grainy without the flash and the flash washed out the detail on his face.

Click the pics for larger versions.

[/QUOTE]

How did you put yours in the stand? Mine doesn't seem to go inside both holes.

Edit: nvm, you have to squeeze them legs.

[quote name='Masume']Just saw this and tried to purchase from K-Mart....no go, says its sold out. Crappppp[/QUOTE]

did you try going in-store to buy one?

[quote name='KrisMKX']I have a friend who is a big Star Wars fan and a District Manager of Kmart. He made some calls about this and a few of the warehouses he contacted are indeed OVERSTOCKED with these. They were not shipped to stores because of the price tag, low demand and amount of room they take up is what he was told by his Regional Manager.

So there should not be any problems for us getting these.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Good to know.

"What else dose he have in the warehouse?"

0.jpg

Nick Cage Gone in 60 Seconds reference

[quote name='KrisMKX']did you try going in-store to buy one?[/QUOTE]

None available in my area. Problem is, I used paypal to check out and despite the error it still charged my account TWICE. -,-

fucking K-Mart.

[quote name='Masume']None available in my area. Problem is, I used paypal to check out and despite the error it still charged my account TWICE. -,-

fucking K-Mart.[/QUOTE]

What a bad deal man. It's paypal though, you should have no issues getting your money back.

I bought a copy early this morning. I had a $50 gc from buying the Star Wars Xbox bundle ($300) & $5 in SYWR. I planned on using the gc toward BLOPS II, but I'm happy using part of it for this and the rest towards some Craftsman tools. I'll pick up BLOPS II from BB. I have already received the shipping notice. Also, one can still sign up for three months of the SYWR Max for $0.02. The promo code is MAXTODAY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my shipping confirmation. You've got to imagine EA wanted to sell TONS of copies of this game. So when that initial batch sold out they started cranking out more which lowered the value of a "limited" collectors edition. Paired that with the flop the game made and you have shelves everywhere covered with these things.

I received my shipping confirmation (about time) but don't see any tracking details. It said they (I ordered three) were shipped by UPS so I want the tracking number(s) so I can confirm weight and make sure I'm not getting the standard.

Anyone able to get that information on their orders?

Well crap. I was afraid my copy wasn't going to ship so I placed an insurance order. Now I have two shipping confirmations. Hopefully I can sell the second copy and get my money back. I don't want to pay for return shipping to K-Mart for my overzealous mistake.

[quote name='DarthVicious82']Well crap. I was afraid my copy wasn't going to ship so I placed an insurance order. Now I have two shipping confirmations. Hopefully I can sell the second copy and get my money back. I don't want to pay for return shipping to K-Mart for my overzealous mistake.[/QUOTE]

Can't you just return the online order to a store? Or is that a no go?

Just back from picking up my store order and besides waiting forever for someone who knew how to do a store pick-up. Everything is good. Box is in great shape! Thanks again!

The website is showing this as the deal of the day so it will probably expire at midnight if they aren't sold out by then.

[quote name='slowdive21']My order shipped. I also pmed one at BB. I guess my brother is going to get a copy.[/QUOTE]

Mine just shipped as well. Looking forward to the statue.

*whew* That's a load off my mind--I received the shipping confirmation email a couple of hours ago.

It's curious, though, that I haven't been charged for it yet according to my bank account. :???:

[quote name='Vigilante']*whew* That's a load off my mind--I received the shipping confirmation email a couple of hours ago.

It's curious, though, that I haven't been charged for it yet according to my bank account. :???:[/QUOTE]

I haven't been charged either.

[quote name='GBAstar']Are you guys getting tracking information or just shipping confirmations?[/QUOTE]
Haven't gotten tracking info, just the confirmation e-mail.

[quote name='doubleohess']how did you guys get best buy to price match?[/QUOTE]

If you know your BB has it, you can go to your store pick the item up and take it to Customer Service and let them know about the sale going on at K-Mart, easier if you pull the page up on your phone so they can see it. If they know about the sale they will fix you right up, usually.

[quote name='GBAstar']Are you guys getting tracking information or just shipping confirmations?[/QUOTE]

I mentioned a few pages back that if you talk to a CSR over live chat they can give you your tracking info.

I got it pricematched at BB & then got the shipping confirmation from Kmart too.
Now I don't know which one I will return

Any merit in keeping 2 boxes of this one?

[quote name='DanteWarrior']I got it pricematched at BB & then got the shipping confirmation from Kmart too.
Now I don't know which one I will return

Any merit in keeping 2 boxes of this one?[/QUOTE]

You could help someone out if they miss out on it. Although, it doesn't seem like anyone will.

Saint'sRow911;9861677]You could help someone out if they miss out on it. Although said:
Pretty sure that the actual shipping charges on it will make that much less attractive than this deal.
I will probably just refuse the shipment from Kmart

Couldn't get BB to price match for me. Manager claimed that Deals of the Day aren't matched per policy :( she did offer it to me for $50 though, which I accepted. It's sitting right here next to me as I type. No shipping stress for me :D

[quote name='doubleohess']how did you guys get best buy to price match?[/QUOTE]

They have acess to google shopping on their computers. Just tell them to go to google and do a search. It will have its own listing for 29.99.

When I log in my order is in null state, even though I got a shipped email. Anyone else having trouble viewing their order' that shipped'?

Order for in-store pickup went very well -- walked out with a almost mint Collector's edition; almost mint because the security straps they had around the box marred the plastic outer sleeve... no biggie. Thanks OP!

[quote name='ajh158']Looks like it's sold out now, but the regular edition is only $12.99. That's a deal too isn't it?[/QUOTE]

The game is free technically right now to DL.

It is up to you if you want the free 30 days before it goes F2P

damn, if i ordered on newegg, i could have gotten free 1 day shipping instead of paying a dollar for k-mart's slowass shipping.

I got a confirmation email at 4:38pm CST that my order I placed at 10:33am shipped. Can't wait to get it. Sounds like most people are having luck getting it shipped. Now let's cross our fingers and hope it comes in good condition.

bread's done
Back