Sylvania 350 and Sony S360 Blu ray players CHEAP at kmart

MasterX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
The Sylvania 350 $42 and Sony s360 blu ray player $60 at kmart.

This isnt a sale, they are on clearance and most stores shouldve have dropped the price by now.

I know this because I work in Electronics at Kmart, I even broke the news to IGN and Joystiq about the Xbox 360 dropping to Pro to $249 :D

Major YMMV. The K-Mart here only had the display. When I finally found an employee he spent forever trying to get the price information since the display price had a date back from March of when it was printed. Came up at $179.

Yeah I remember seeing a stack of the S360 at Target not too long ago. Somehow I think the employee at K-Mart saw it come up at $60 and decided to lie to me about it still being $170 just so he could buy the display. The guy seemed kinda.... shady.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Yeah I remember seeing a stack of the S360 at Target not too long ago. Somehow I think the employee at K-Mart saw it come up at $60 and decided to lie to me about it still being $170 just so he could buy the display. The guy seemed kinda.... shady.[/QUOTE]

The displays aren't even real units, and are you sure it wasn't for the newest model Blu Ray player? Whatever model that is, is $179.99, while the S360 should pop up in the system at $99.99, I have yet to see the PLC drop to $60.

bread's done
Back