System Transfer

towpeas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
So just upgraded from an older 360 to a new Slime w/ the 250gig HDD. Did the System Transfer w/ that nice $20 cable, bummed it from a friend :), and did the License Transfer, so I could play my stuff offline. When I did the License Transfer it prompted me to download all my stuff again, which I said nuts to this I'll do it later, but decided to test the games to see if they would play and what do you know they won't.

My question is what's the point of doing a system transfer if you still have to re-download all your content. Aside from game saves and the profiles I could have just put everything on a thumb drive. Is there something I'm missing or is that how it works?

when I moved to a slim I didnt have to redownload my games, but it was too long ago for me to remember and give advice. all the xbox should have to do is redownload ur licenses which are very small files.

I started doing the dl's and they are rather quick so it is the License only for offline play. What whomps is there is not a way to do a mass dl, which would be really nice or if it would only list what you own and not trailers or demos.

bread's done
Back