T-Mobile Download and Win - Anyone else win?

ryoga79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Didn't see anything about this up, so I'm putting it here. So I download almost every "download and win" freebie I can on my 360, and I got an email today saying that I won 400 XBL points in the T-Mobile Download and Win thing on 360. Any other CAGers win anything?

I won 400 as well, today. I dont know from what piece of content, but whatever'

It should be noted that the points expire in June

LOL, I deleted this email earlier today thinking it was some type of spam. Just went back to retrieve it and it says I won 400 MS Points. Cool, I'm glad You started this thread OP. Otherwise I would have missed out. I wish these emails came directly from MS though. The last time i won something it was GTA 4 Baseball Bat. Didn't come directly from MS, so I kinda thought is was a bomb or something until I opened it.

I signed up for that too. I guess I didn't win BUT what did the email look like and who was it from in case I see it come up?

[quote name='Mirpkered']I signed up for that too. I guess I didn't win BUT what did the email look like and who was it from in case I see it come up?[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! As the official judging organization administering the Microsoft Xbox & T-Mobile Download and Win Sweepstakes, we are pleased to announce that you have been selected as a Winner!

Your prize is 400 Microsoft Points. Approximate Retail Value of Prize $5.00

[quote name='Assembler']I've won 400 points as well, they will be used for half of my purchase toward dishwasher.[/QUOTE]

ha ha,
i won too, and got Dishwasher as well. Not worth $10, but $5 is fine with me.

I won 400 points. I already had 400 in my account that I saved from the Dream Car Challenge so this will be good towards the new Halo 3 map pack. Thanks for the reminder OP!

[quote name='DarkTang']I won 1600 from the Sprint download and win promotion.[/QUOTE]

You lucky fucker. Congrats! :) What you going to spend it on?

just wondering. When you enter this kind of promotion on your xbox 360 do you actually have to change the gamerpic to the Register green one?

[quote name='luan87us']just wondering. When you enter this kind of promotion on your xbox 360 do you actually have to change the gamerpic to the Register green one?[/quote]

No, it's called "download and win," not "change your gamerpic and win," so just download away!

[quote name='luan87us']aww guess i didn't win. No email from Xbox or Tmobile today. Dang it I'm a T-mobile customer too.[/QUOTE]

The email isnt from neither company, its a third party

The email is [email protected]

[quote name='nnthomas']The email isnt from neither company, its a third party

The email is [email protected][/quote]

I'm at work and can't check, but I hope that my email actually came if I did win. I won a Madcatz P-Bass guitar in the Rock Band play-N-win, and i never got an email about it. Found out by snail mail later.

50% off Mythic Map Pack for me.

Here's how the email looks.

Subject: You are a T-Mobile Download and Win Winner!‏

Dear XXXXX:

Congratulations! As the official judging organization administering the Microsoft Xbox & T-Mobile Download and Win Sweepstakes, we are pleased to announce that you have been selected as a Winner!

Your prize is 400 Microsoft Points. Approximate Retail Value of Prize $5.00

The code for your 400 Microsoft Points is: XXXXX-KTXVX-XXXXX-3XXQ6-XXXXX

Access the Xbox LIVE Marketplace on your Xbox 360 and enter this code to receive the points, which can then be used for anything available on the Marketplace. For additional instructions and details please go to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908637.

Please note these Microsoft Points will expire from your user's account at 11:59 PM PT on June 30, 2009. Winners must spend these Microsoft Points prior to this expiration date.

On behalf of our client, Microsoft Corporation we thank you for your participation and wish you continued good fortune.

Sincerely,
Marden-Kane, Inc.
Jessica Dolcy
Promotion Coordinator

bread's done
Back