T-Mobile phones cheap, free, or more than free after rebates at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
'Sup, bossman? I am BADLY looking for a new phone for my current T-Mobile plan. But for these deals, don't you have to be a new member and agree to a 2-year contract?

I loved my Sidekick I back before we all moved to ATT... I miss it so. I don't suppose the new one supports javascript? It was a bother to not be able to browse a few sites (like this one... I think I had to log in every time it went to a new page... and then would get the 'no such message' error... javascript and cookie problems.)

If only I could get out of my ATT contract...

[quote name='soulyogurt']I loved my Sidekick I back before we all moved to ATT... I miss it so. I don't suppose the new one supports javascript? It was a bother to not be able to browse a few sites (like this one... I think I had to log in every time it went to a new page... and then would get the 'no such message' error... javascript and cookie problems.)

If only I could get out of my ATT contract...[/quote]

You could look for an unlocked sidekick so you can use it with AT&T

Would AT&T support the email/data service? With TMobile it was 19.99 a month for unlimited data and email. It was a crappy phone (I understand they have addressed this with the new version) but was great for web browsing and mail.

[quote name='guyver2077']can i purchase these without a contract extension or anything???[/quote]

No. I'm currently signed up and have a sidekick v1, and I'd love to move to a 2 but you must activate a new account for the rebates.

i wish they had the online only plans for the sidekick II but all they have are phone plans. is there any way to find any other plans or is it just what is shown?

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='chickenhawk'][quote name='CheapyD']

Motorola V300 Phone Get $100 AR
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000WZWSI
[/quote]

I don't think with this one you get $100 back. I am pretty sure that the $100 price on Amazon reflects the $150 Amazon rebate. After everything it would end up costing you $50.[/quote]

Price After Special Offers: $-100.01[/quote]

Yeah, I see that now. My bad. :oops:

bread's done
Back