T.V Stand

slowmotionninja

CAGiversary!
Hi everyone I been looking around for a new TV stand for my TV. I got a ps3, cable box, Xbox360 and blu-ray player that must fit in it and I would Like it in black. If anyone knows a place that sells good ones please help me out I been looking for about a month now

I'd say craigslist. I got my last one from someone there, and it was in great shape and half price what it would have cost me new.

I got a hometrends one from walmart for 100 bucks. It was cheap and holds my 50" plasma on it (the tv is wider then the stand) along with the same stuff your are looking to hold. My tv is 70 pounds and the glass has a weight limit of 100 pounds. Most of the other stands I saw were atleast double the price and seemed about the same quality.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Black-Frame-TV-Stand-for-TVs-up-to-42/11037992

I've also noticed at walmart (in store) that they now sell a tv stand that has a small platform built into the stand for holding a kinect and wii sensor bar above the tv. The stand is the kind that has the wall mount built into it.

bread's done
Back