tacgnol a Bad Trader

ducksoda7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
80 (100%)
Just wanted to let you guys know about a bad trade I've had with tacgnol.

Way back in the beginning of July, tacgnol and I agreed to trade his two 360 faceplates for my copy of Tales of Vesperia and that we would both ship at the same time. On July 6, I PMed him to let him know that his game has been shipped. He responded saying that he wouldn't be able to ship it yet, due to his full time job, but would send it no later than Friday. I PMed him back letting him know that that was fine.

On July 28, he tacgnol PMed me saying that he had received my game and that he would ship my faceplates before the weekend. Strange, considering the fact that he told me that it would ship it no later than the Friday of the week I sent my game. Still, I told him that it was no problem.

It was well into September already and I still haven't received them. I sent him two PMs letting him know that I still haven't received them and asking if he could send me a tracking number, but he didn't respond until I got the a mod after him. He responded saying that he's been busy and should have them shipped out by the end of the week and that he'd PM me a copy of the receipt with a tracking number.

So, another week goes by and(surprise, surprise) I still hear no word from him. This time, he doesn't respond to either the mod's messages or mine.

It's annoying because this is the second trade in a row that I've waited over a month to receive my end of the trade, but at least I eventually got my stuff from the last trade. Anyways, sorry for the rant. Just thought I'd get this off my chest and let you guys know.

[quote name='ducksoda7']Just wanted to let you guys know about a bad trade I've had with tacgnol.

Way back in the beginning of July, tacgnol and I agreed to trade his two 360 faceplates for my copy of Tales of Vesperia and that we would both ship at the same time. On July 6, I PMed him to let him know that his game has been shipped. He responded saying that he wouldn't be able to ship it yet, due to his full time job, but would send it no later than Friday. I PMed him back letting him know that that was fine.

On July 28, he tacgnol PMed me saying that he had received my game and that he would ship my faceplates before the weekend. Strange, considering the fact that he told me that it would ship it no later than the Friday of the week I sent my game. Still, I told him that it was no problem.

It was well into September already and I still haven't received them. I sent him two PMs letting him know that I still haven't received them and asking if he could send me a tracking number, but he didn't respond until I got the a mod after him. He responded saying that he's been busy and should have them shipped out by the end of the week and that he'd PM me a copy of the receipt with a tracking number.

So, another week goes by and(surprise, surprise) I still hear no word from him. This time, he doesn't respond to either the mod's messages or mine.

It's annoying because this is the second trade in a row that I've waited over a month to receive my end of the trade, but at least I eventually got my stuff from the last trade. Anyways, sorry for the rant. Just thought I'd get this off my chest and let you guys know.[/QUOTE]

Did he have higher feedback? How come you had to send first.

Anyways, sounds like you got some bum luck. Hope everything works out.

*Edit*

Just looked him up. I guess he did have higher feedback. Good luck with everything.

You should also leave a negative for him too. It's been well over the grace period, and he deserves it even if he does ship it in the end.

[quote name='Squarehard']Did he have higher feedback? How come you had to send first.

Anyways, sounds like you got some bum luck. Hope everything works out.[/QUOTE]
He only had slightly higher feedback, but we both agreed to ship at the same time. After he got his end of the trade, he just kept saying that he would send it as soon as he can, but it's already 2 months later.

Looks like I'm out of a copy of Tales of Vesperia, but, on the bright side, at least I didn't pay that much for it.

[quote name='Squarehard']You should also leave a negative for him too. It's been well over the grace period, and he deserves it even if he does ship it in the end.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, just did.

I'll fess up to taking a long time to ship your previous trade. Very sorry about that, but I always do keep my word at getting stuff out no matter how long it takes me. :)

Im terribly sorry about your situation. Actually i was going to buy a pspgo from this exact same user a few months ago. But then got a gut feeling that something wasnt right. Im glad i went with my instinct. Good luck though man. Hopefully you get your items.

[quote name='dabamus']I'll fess up to taking a long time to ship your previous trade. Very sorry about that, but I always do keep my word at getting stuff out no matter how long it takes me. :)[/QUOTE]
No problem. The important thing was that I eventually received it. :):)

[quote name='GtotheA']Im terribly sorry about your situation. Actually i was going to buy a pspgo from this exact same user a few months ago. But then got a gut feeling that something wasnt right. Im glad i went with my instinct. Good luck though man. Hopefully you get your items.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. And glad to hear you didn't go through with the trade. It turns out he scammed another CAG as well, but he gave him different name with the address.

im really lucky that ive only dealt with honest CAGS.

BESIDES LACKYZERO

and damn, isnt tales of vesperia one of the rarer(if theres is even) 360 titles?

[quote name='bryenfury']That sucks bro,
I don't understand people who do this.

At least you got no worries with our trade![/QUOTE]
Thanks for reminding me about AvP! :) I completely forgot about it since I've been busy with school. That definitely cheered me up. Hope you get your Blu Rays soon, too.

Wonder when the last time he's been on this site? Hmmm.

Not that it matters, but I traded with him in September 2009 apparently and all went fine. Wonder why he went AWOL on this one.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']im really lucky that ive only dealt with honest CAGS.

BESIDES LACKYZERO

and damn, isnt tales of vesperia one of the rarer(if theres is even) 360 titles?[/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear about that.

As for ToV, I think it's uncommon at best. It just got reprinted, in fact.

[quote name='Arakias']Wonder when the last time he's been on this site? Hmmm.[/QUOTE]
Last time I checked it was the 14th. It was annoying cause he wouldn't respond to my PMs, but he'd bump his list everyday to scam other people.

[quote name='Arakias']Not that it matters, but I traded with him in September 2009 apparently and all went fine. Wonder why he went AWOL on this one.[/QUOTE]
He was probably finished with this site a long time ago(his last good trade was back in December) and wanted to use his high feedback as a way to get other CAGs to ship first.

[quote name='ducksoda7']Looks like he scammed at least two other CAGs.[/QUOTE]

wow 2 other users as well. And to think i could of been out of $250 if my trade would of gone through. Hopefully he gets what coming to him.

Thanks guys!

[quote name='Ash Burton']CML for Tales of Vesperia[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but it's last open copy that I've got, and I still need to get around to playing it eventually.

i dont understand people who play by the rules for a while, only to get banned. its taken a while (and lots of effort) to just get my rating this high. i wouldnt mess it up for anything (and ive been unemployed for a year+). i dont trade anywhere else (sold 1 thing on amazon), but it's still just uncomprehensible how they can ruin that much goodwill for a freakin' 30$ game (or anything).

very sorry, man. i usually worry about people w/ low feedback, when everyone can be a threat. i'm very lucky as well to not have anyone screw me. i've had 1 guy back out of buying a game (killaindian) after going through every step of selling except him paying me (i turned down other offers, and had it packaged up w/ his info), but at least i didnt send or lose out on anything besides offers.

i really hope you get this resolved in your favor. thanks for alerting everyone & leaving him negative feedback. many people don't realize how much this helps others, and keeps them from getting scammed as well. good luck, and thanks again.

Sorry this happened, that's really weird.

I traded with him a while back, and IIRC some of the stuff he sent me got screwed up in transit (I think I'm thinking of the right trader, but I could be wrong) and he fixed it very quickly and even sent me a free, fairly valuable game to make up for it. It was definitely not a smooth trade, but he didn't strike me as a scammer. He also never left feedback, so it's possible he's just a flaky person generally.

Sucks if you got scammed, here's hoping he'll end up coming through, even if it's way later.

I bought a couple of games from him. It took a while to ship and when he finally did one game was missing. It took about a month to get the missing game shipped to me. As I recall, PMs were rather sparse but at least he pulled through.

I can't remember if he left feedback and am too lazy to go through my current feedback to find out.

When someone is taking forever like this I wouldn't hesitate to post on their tradelist about it so others can see that hopefully and maybe avoid getting scammed also.

[quote name='twztid13']i dont understand people who play by the rules for a while, only to get banned. its taken a while (and lots of effort) to just get my rating this high. i wouldnt mess it up for anything (and ive been unemployed for a year+). i dont trade anywhere else (sold 1 thing on amazon), but it's still just uncomprehensible how they can ruin that much goodwill for a freakin' 30$ game (or anything).

very sorry, man. i usually worry about people w/ low feedback, when everyone can be a threat. i'm very lucky as well to not have anyone screw me. i've had 1 guy back out of buying a game (killaindian) after going through every step of selling except him paying me (i turned down other offers, and had it packaged up w/ his info), but at least i didnt send or lose out on anything besides offers.

i really hope you get this resolved in your favor. thanks for alerting everyone & leaving him negative feedback. many people don't realize how much this helps others, and keeps them from getting scammed as well. good luck, and thanks again.[/QUOTE]

He's definitely a scammer. One of the other CAGs he scammed PMed me the address tacgnol sent him. It was identical to the one he sent me except he gave a different name. :roll:

Like I said earlier, it was likely that he figured he was never going to use this site again and decided to use his high feedback to trick other people into sending their games first.

At least I only got scammed out of a $20-25 game. One of the other guys got scammed out of Resonance of Fate.

And thanks for the support, everyone. :)

[quote name='ducksoda7']Thanks guys!

Sorry, but it's last open copy that I've got, and I still need to get around to playing it eventually.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I was just kidding. Sarcasm is lost on the internet. But I do have Buzz for PS3 with 4 buzzers and NO REMOTE USB that some douche sold me when I first joined this site. He was banned after that purchase, so I know how you feel.

[quote name='Master Troll']The other CAG ducksoda is talking about is myself. If you're wondering what I got scammed out of: a 8gb 2nd gen iPod Touch.[/QUOTE]
Ouch! That's rough. Definitely let me know how your situation turns out.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Lol, I was just kidding. Sarcasm is lost on the internet. But I do have Buzz for PS3 with 4 buzzers and NO REMOTE USB that some douche sold me when I first joined this site. He was banned after that purchase, so I know how you feel.[/QUOTE]
Lol, I wasn't exactly sure if you were kidding or not, but I figured I'd treat it as a serious response to play it safe. :p And sorry to hear about that. Good thing he's been banned.

There are a few other threads here about CAGs calling post offices and police stations on other scammers. I'd recommend getting something started. Mail fraud is a pretty big deal and is taken seriously most of the time.

[quote name='Brownjohn']There are a few other threads here about CAGs calling post offices and police stations on other scammers. I'd recommend getting something started. Mail fraud is a pretty big deal and is taken seriously most of the time.[/QUOTE]
Two of us have already filed against him.

[quote name='Master Troll']Two of us have already filed against him.[/QUOTE]

How exactly would you prove it? I'm just curious. I want to see you guys get some kind of closure, but how exactly could you prove anything without someone saying, 'well you shouldn't have sent your game to him'?

Anyone check tacgnol's recent activity? Perhaps he's incarcerated/institutionalized/dying/dead. Seems strange that someone with 48 feedback would suddenly crap out on a trade.

EDIT: Ok... did a little research. He's a total scumbag.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']master troll is apart of tacgnol's outfit.

watch out.[/QUOTE]
Yes because I obviously am in coordination with someone who's scammed me out of $100+. You should be a detective.:applause:

So, Tacgnol has ripped off a few people as of late, including me, I think the other two I know of have filed reports, I'm wondering if there's any internet detectives out there who could try to give me his phone number?

I have Shrike's permission to make this thread, I can provide personal info via PMs but not in this thread, so please keep it out of here, thanks!

I'm also wondering if there's anyone else out there who got ripped off by him?

There was someone who mentioned two other users getting ripped off in a thread around here...

I guess no one is reading each other threads, because with you there's like 4 or 5 ppl I've heard of at this point.

Man this tacgnol guy really is one messed up dude. I think youre the 4th guy to say got scammed. Bumping this in hopes that you can get more info on him.

[quote name='GtotheA']Man this tacgnol guy really is one messed up dude. I think youre the 4th guy to say got scammed. Bumping this in hopes that you can get more info on him.[/QUOTE]
Holy crap! Four people?

Welp, we got his real name and his facebook page....

Getting ripped off by someone who has a growth on their forehead makes me laugh.

bread's done
Back