Taco bell Eclipse Xbox One X Contest

‍♂. All I know is that I’ve played this game for years, and never won more than once during the period. I will hit via either text or email, but not both. Yet there’s guys out here selling guaranteed wins? Yeah that’s easily a bot consistently logging entries
I dont know about the bot thing - that seems strange. I think more people are just entering and ever since someone said you can put periods in your email address to create additional entries kinda is ruining the contest also.

Congrats to the people that won. This contest makes it 3 years in a row of losing for me. Too many people caught on to the early morning entries, to win.

I have never won any year.Last year seeing so many people win I convinced my family to really try hard this year but we had no idea it was going to be much much harder to win this year. Between boxes,cards,Texts and free entries, the five of us must have had like 170 entries with no win. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did win during this giveaway first time too.

I won like opening morning as there was a period of time when the free code somehow was valid. I won at 3:50 AM something. 

bread's done
Back