Taco Bell or Little Caesars for lunch???

cthcky33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (94%)
Little Caesars sells a large pepperoni for $5, which is a really good deal, but Taco Bell is good. So im torn, i have approximately one hour to decide

i love nachos bell grande at taco bell. i try to get chicken on burritos and such, so beef isnt an issue. but the thought of having lunch and dinner for $5 does sound appealing...

Taco Bell man...Taco fucking Bell. Nothing beats that...Except most places...But that doesn't matter...Now I want Taco Bell.

The Taco Bell is with a KFC here and you can order 2 tacos, 2 chicken strips, potato wedges and a soda for $3.99.
Pretty cheap deal.

[quote name='The Shiznit']The Taco Bell is with a KFC here and you can order 2 tacos, 2 chicken strips, potato wedges and a soda for $3.99.
Pretty cheap deal.[/QUOTE]

I have one Taco Bell/ KFC and one Taco Bell/Pizza Hut near me. I used to get the two strips and two tacos, but they don't sell that anymore for some reason.

I'm not saying never have pizza, but considering what it does to your body, you shouldn't have it on a regular basis. So you should probably choose taco bell over little seizure.

[quote name='stag8603']I have one Taco Bell/ KFC and one Taco Bell/Pizza Hut near me. I used to get the two strips and two tacos, but they don't sell that anymore for some reason.[/QUOTE]

It was probably too good for human consumption. :lol:

it seems the Bell is pulling ahead... does anyone else think the 1/2 Lb. bean burrito especial is amazing?! and only a dollar

[quote name='cthcky33']it seems the Bell is pulling ahead... does anyone else think the 1/2 Lb. bean burrito especial is amazing?! and only a dollar[/QUOTE]

I don't. I usually go for the beef & potato and a couple regular bean burritos (fresco style).

Taco Bell all the way man. Gimme two Beef and Potato Burritos and two Grande Soft Tacos along with Baha Blast Mt. Dew and I'm one happy camper.

A $5 pizza is cheap, but a $1 order of Crazy Bread is cheaper. If you don't mind stuffing yourself with unhealthy bread sticks, Little Caesars is the only way to fly.

bread's done
Back