Taco Bell sued for calling food 'beef'

[quote name='Chuplayer']Taco Bell literally puts sand in their beef. Look it up.[/QUOTE]

Chu, I'm disappointed.

"Silicon is an indispensable part of the food that we eat daily. As silicon plays a major role in development of the bones, it becomes necessary to include silicon food sources in our diet. In order to maintain healthy strong bones and joints, silicon dioxide in foods is very much essential."
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/silicon-dioxide-in-food.html

Silicon dioxide is used in a variety of foods. Not only that, it's NATURALLY occurring in fruits, vegetables, nuts, and grains. Heck, it's even in drinking water.

Stop trying making it sound like it's something negative. That's like complaining that someone threw pieces of metal in our food because it has iron in it.

What Taco Bell doesn't use purely ground beef in the food they sell??!! It really didn't take a genius or even a lawsuit to figure that one out. Taco Bell is great after a night of drinking. Night of drinking + Taco Bell = No Hangover. Thats the only time I eat that fake of fake "mexican" food.

It's common to use oats as a binder with ground beef. Really any lean meat you need to use a binder to hold it together in place of fat. It's done every day by millions of housewives making hamburgers or meatloaf. In place of oats you can use dried bread crumbs. I made some awesome teriyaki turkey burgers once with wheat bread crumbs. Looks to me like Taco Bell knows how to cook beef properly. I'm surprised this involves an Alabama law firm, I would have expected a California nutjob to either use a lawyer from San Francisco or Florida. Maybe she is so out of her mind that even Florida lawyers turned her down and she had to go with Alabama lawyers instead?

White Castle is even better after you drink too.

I like the mexican pizzas at Taco bell and the Baja Blast Mt. Dew. I rarely go there. I'd rather go to Chipotle or Zantigo.

Your point? Most foods are based around the staples of their culture. By that rationale Italian food is nothing but noodles tomatoes and cheese.

It's true though, isn't it? The only thing that separates one item from another at a mexican restaurant is how the tortilla is prepared. Italian food is even worse - All of the noodles are basically the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to eat taco bell alot years ago but then when they found out that people were getting SICK from the veggies (I think they found shit in the lettuce or something like that) I stopped going. I would have still ate their but it was the TB by my house (central nj) that I went to that got the whistled blown on. I tried that same TB months ago and everything tasted like SHIT. I got the mexican pizza, tacos, burritos and chalupas. I'm done with TB forever but KFC chicken is too damn good. I don't mind x-men chickens too much if they taste that good.

[quote name='pjarvi']It's common to use oats as a binder with ground beef. Really any lean meat you need to use a binder to hold it together in place of fat. It's done every day by millions of housewives making hamburgers or meatloaf. In place of oats you can use dried bread crumbs. I made some awesome teriyaki turkey burgers once with wheat bread crumbs. Looks to me like Taco Bell knows how to cook beef properly. I'm surprised this involves an Alabama law firm, I would have expected a California nutjob to either use a lawyer from San Francisco or Florida. Maybe she is so out of her mind that even Florida lawyers turned her down and she had to go with Alabama lawyers instead?[/QUOTE]

I totally didn't think about it, but you're right about your first point. I know people that use bread crumbs all the time when cooking ground beef.

Have you ever been to Alabama? yeah, i could see this going down/coming from Alabama.

[quote name='whoknows']It is my favorite place to get Mexican food from.[/QUOTE]

It's the only place I can get Mexican food from in Louisiana:cry::cry::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']It's the only place I can get Mexican food from in Louisiana:cry::cry::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

There are a few Mexican restaurants here. Mostly sit down. Every time I go to one of those though, as soon as I get the check I just think "I should have gone to Taco Bell".

Just call the stuff "Biff", cross promote it with Biff Tannen from BTTF and come out rolling in the dough.

biff-back-to-the-future.jpg

bread's done
Back