Taco Time Verdict

a cross between taco bell and a real mexican restaurant. Way too expensive for fast food, but it tastes a lot better than the bell. And some of them have nifty condiment bars with lots of free stuff to pile on your order. I go there on cinco de mayo when they have .25 cent tacos.

[quote name='fivecardstud']a cross between taco bell and a real mexican restaurant. Way too expensive for fast food, but it tastes a lot better than the bell. And some of them have nifty condiment bars with lots of free stuff to pile on your order. I go there on cinco de mayo when they have .25 cent tacos.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was thinking. If you can afford it, they are great. And I think that you get a lot more bang for your buck than at Taco Bell. It's just a better quality food.

They have 25 cent tacos!!! :shock: *marks on calendar*

I've never seen them before in California but I do remember seeing tons of them in Washington, particularily in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I also think there is one in Vegas at a truck stop somewhere but I've never had them.

The question should be: "What is the fart factor at this Tacotime restaurant?" Will it be little puffs or gasous clouds?

EDIT: Chevy's Mexican Restaurant has the highest fart factor as far as I'm concerned.

[quote name='fivecardstud']a cross between taco bell and a real mexican restaurant. Way too expensive for fast food, but it tastes a lot better than the bell. And some of them have nifty condiment bars with lots of free stuff to pile on your order. I go there on cinco de mayo when they have .25 cent tacos.[/QUOTE]

bull crap.. 3 dollars gets you two tacos, fries and a drink.. thats cheaper than anywhere.. the food is excellent.. *the soft tacos and crisp burritos are the best items there*

there are a couple in california, but they're all located in LA. that's a pretty far drive from where i live. good thing there's a little building called alerto's mexican food. that place is quality mexican food that's made by quality mexicans.

bread's done
Back