Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together PSP $19.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='Nitemare25']I did a chat right after I placed the order. Had to eventually submit the link to the promotion and the order number. Then when she noticed it wasn't on the promo page, I told her other people had gotten the promo for Tactics Ogre earlier today. (This was before I noticed those posts were actually from yesterday. Oh well, at least it'll be true when you say it.)

Sorry, I have no clue about that.[/QUOTE]

There is DEVIL way to get some happy money. take 3 games from b2g1 page. than start chat.. some CP will gave you promotion app(or ask make invoice with promotion app so i can pay only for b2). NOT fix after your invoice like u did. once u got promo app discount. The promo app cost will shows up your any NEXT order..(yes. u can delete and add waht you want.) I got 29.22$ promo app( CP name is navidad something...)
and i use for mortal kombet 37.00-29.22 = paid $7.78 so.......... good luck!

[quote name='onyzukae']There is DEVIL way to get some happy money. take 3 games from b2g1 page. than start chat.. some CP will gave you promotion app(or ask make invoice with promotion app so i can pay only for b2). NOT fix after your invoice like u did. once u got promo app discount. The promo app cost will shows up your any NEXT order..(yes. u can delete and add waht you want.) I got 29.22$ promo app( CP name is navidad something...)
and i use for mortal kombet 37.00-29.22 = paid $7.78 so.......... good luck![/QUOTE]

I have very little idea what you are saying. You somehow got B2G1 and an additional promo credit for a future purchase?

I think the gist is this: you add three eligible games to your cart and then the CS rep gives you the B2G1 discount in chat, then after you get it you change the games....at least that's my interpretation of what onyzukae is saying...

[quote name='onyzukae']There is DEVIL way to get some happy money. take 3 games from b2g1 page. than start chat.. some CP will gave you promotion app(or ask make invoice with promotion app so i can pay only for b2). NOT fix after your invoice like u did. once u got promo app discount. The promo app cost will shows up your any NEXT order..(yes. u can delete and add waht you want.) I got 29.22$ promo app( CP name is navidad something...)
and i use for mortal kombet 37.00-29.22 = paid $7.78 so.......... good luck![/QUOTE]

that is a very good way to get the rep fired as well

[quote name='cartagena07']It worked for me over live chat.

I got rayman 3d, tactics ogre, and 3rd birthday.[/QUOTE]
No.. like this 37.00 is mortal kombet xbox360.

Item(s) Subtotal:$37.00Shipping & Handling:$6.47Promotion Applied:whistle2:$29.22Super Saver Discount:whistle2:$6.47 -----Total Before Tax:$7.79Estimated Tax To Be Collected:$0.00Gift Certificate/Card Amount:$7.79 -----Grand Total:$0.00

U just did only discount.. mine is promo app..

[quote name='keithp']I think the gist is this: you add three eligible games to your cart and then the CS rep gives you the B2G1 discount in chat, then after you get it you change the games....at least that's my interpretation of what onyzukae is saying...[/QUOTE]

Yes. If u lucky u just got discount.. If u VERY lucky the CP said ..

"When you place order the promo app will show up"

This is what i got... sorry my english is sux enought,,,,

Seems very YMMV and borderline dishonest.

$20 is a good price, but I'm waiting for $15. And will I play it is the bigger question? I gave up SRPGs years ago and had and sold this for PS1, but this is indeed a good game. Hmmmm..

finally got a cs to do it but i pulled my order before it shipped found i already have a copy of this with the cards still sealed...

wonder if the cards are worth anything i got like 4 packs :)

Hmm i still have my original version with the tarot cards still in the original shrinkwrap. I also have 3 or 4 of the UK LE versions, but maybe i'll go ahead and order one more to actually open and play (i still havent opened any of them, lol wtf is wrong with me)

Looks like there was a b2g1f deal i missed out on. Maybe it would be better to wait a bit for a sale like that again, or ~15 dollar price point

[quote name='Kenshindono']Hmm i still have my original version with the tarot cards still in the original shrinkwrap. I also have 3 or 4 of the UK LE versions, but maybe i'll go ahead and order one more to actually open and play (i still havent opened any of them, lol wtf is wrong with me)

Looks like there was a b2g1f deal i missed out on. Maybe it would be better to wait a bit for a sale like that again, or ~15 dollar price point[/QUOTE]

i see this game 9.99 black friday

[quote name='Kenshindono']Hmm i still have my original version with the tarot cards still in the original shrinkwrap. I also have 3 or 4 of the UK LE versions, but maybe i'll go ahead and order one more to actually open and play (i still havent opened any of them, lol wtf is wrong with me)

Looks like there was a b2g1f deal i missed out on. Maybe it would be better to wait a bit for a sale like that again, or ~15 dollar price point[/QUOTE]

The EU LE was one of the greatest smelling LE that i have ever smelled next to Demon's Souls LE....oh and it is a fantastic game btw

:D

Has anyone actually finished this game? It's fantastic, but you could easily sink 100+ hours into this...not that that's a bad thing necessarily.

Finally received mine today. It came sealed with the tarot cards. Now, I don't want to open it :/
Might have to get another lol

[quote name='Hiei69']Finally received mine today. It came sealed with the tarot cards. Now, I don't want to open it :/
Might have to get another lol[/QUOTE]

why the cards are mostly worthless i got 3 packs i was trying to sell since the first few weeks and couldnt get more then 5 for them

Why can't they sell the digital version for $20?
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

[quote name='slidecage']why the cards are mostly worthless i got 3 packs i was trying to sell since the first few weeks and couldnt get more then 5 for them[/QUOTE]

Oh, I was under the impression that these were rare. I'm currently selling my Castlevania 20th Anniversary preorder bonus on ebay. That's worth a good chunk of cash. Guess I'll open Tactics Ogre when I finish up a couple other games in the backlog.

The cards were going for 20-30 the first few days after release.

The real reason they tanked in price is because GameStop PUR had them available for ~6000 points for a good while before they sold out. And yeah, they're like $5 on eBay now.

[quote name='Grinchy']Why can't they sell the digital version for $20?
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
[/QUOTE]

Same here. I haven't gotten any umds and bought all games on Psn in anticipation of vita. Holding out on this one till psn sale. Thankfully it's on psn at all and with fft wotl on psn now I'm only missing birth by sleep and crisis core to complete my psp collection for my Vita.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']And yeah, they're like $5 on eBay now.[/QUOTE]

Er? I don't see any that cheap, I'd love a set of the cards myself, not interested in the game (PSP Go owner, UMD does me zero good.)

Thanks Rep! Just ordered Tactic Orge (PSP) $19.99, Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes (PS3) $16.27, The Thirds Birth (PSP) $19.99 (Free). My total is $36.XX with free shipping is steal deal ever :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Thanks Rep! Just ordered Tactic Orge (PSP) $19.99, Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes (PS3) $16.27, The Thirds Birth (PSP) $19.99 (Free). My total is $36.XX with free shipping is steal deal ever :)[/QUOTE]

i thought the buy 2 get 1 sale was over since a week ago, how did you get to order one right now?

The B2G1 page is still up and mentions no end date so they should honor it. But TO is not on the list. Someone posted the link a few pages back.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']The cards were going for 20-30 the first few days after release.

The real reason they tanked in price is because GameStop PUR had them available for ~6000 points for a good while before they sold out. And yeah, they're like $5 on eBay now.[/QUOTE]

You can pick up the artbook like i did for about $50 which has all the Tarot Card artwork in it. Unless you are hardcore about collecting the physical tarot cards I don't think anyone is going to spend that many bones on it.

With all my bitching, Amazon still offered the game at $20 by the time I ordered it.
Actually,$19.93. So I saved $0.06...
....well...... I had to add a new copy of a Talking Heads' cd to my order to get free shipping.

I got the deal! Thanks for sharing

the 3rd birthday
Phantom Brave: Heroes of the Hermuda Triangle
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

$39.92 + free 2 day shipping (amazon prime student yeah!)

I talked to a rep, very nice. I was also very nice, said thank you for your help I appreciate it etc etc. Not too much, but if you're nice I do believe people are more likely to help you. You can also just try different reps.

bread's done
Back