Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - Sony PSP 4.96 amazon

I swore it was going to get cancelled as we got that email a week or so ago asking to renew the order.  

Glad to see it will be coming eventually.

Got mine as well. Did not think it would ship. Really need to get to a few more psp games before I retire it. I wish the umd to digital had of panned out here like it did in japan.

Doesn't look like they have it anymore at Wal-Mart. I saw a used copy for about that price at Amazon but that was it.

I'm just not sure if it's worth buying Tactics Ogre, considering that I barely scratched the surface of that other strategy RPG Final Fantasy Tactics. Is there any reason to get it if you're a casual fan of these games at best?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look like they have it anymore at Wal-Mart. I saw a used copy for about that price at Amazon but that was it.

I'm just not sure if it's worth buying Tactics Ogre, considering that I barely scratched the surface of that other strategy RPG Final Fantasy Tactics. Is there any reason to get it if you're a casual fan of these games at best?
I played Final Fantasy Tactics and thought it was fantastic. So far, Tactics Ogre is meh for me. If you weren't such a fan of FFT, I'd wait to play through FFT before you buy Tactics Ogre.

This game is ridiculously agitating... it seems like every other battle is "save some retarded AI character". 

I think Tactics Ogre is the best of that type of game, and blows FF Tactics out of the water.

Ditto. I've been wanting to play this on my Vita!

I did also get a note about the 3/21 delivery date, which is pretty neat.
There are some digital PSP games that I had been waiting a long time to see a sale of any sort on and Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together definitely fell in that category. As much as I laud Sony with their recent digital offerings (PS Plus is an outstanding value), the fact remains that this game on the PSN Store is still currently $19.99. Barring a random Square Enix sale that includes it or the chance that it is offered as a free PS Plus game at some point, it seems to me that it will continue to be frozen there. I eventually just chose to buy it digitally from PSN during one of the "Spend $50 Get $10" Promos they had a while back. This way I rationalized that I had bought the game for about 20% off MSRP.

Of course, $15 - $20 may be harder to swallow knowing that you could be playing the physical version of Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together on a PSP for much cheaper, but I will say that the PS Vita OLED screen means that the game looks the best that it possibly can.

I got my two copies today. But there's something strange. Aside from the factory seal, there's another seal on it and under it, but over the y-folds seal, there's this manual, or artbook... thing. Anybody know what it is? I haven't opened it yet.

Got my copy in today. Afraid to open it. I think I'll just stick it on the shelf and play it someday (probably not).

so like....this came today but without any shrinkwrap. It looks just like a gutted game from gamestop...Should I contact them about it? Id rather have a sealed new copy...but im not usually one to contact amazon...

so like....this came today but without any shrinkwrap. It looks just like a gutted game from gamestop...Should I contact them about it? Id rather have a sealed new copy...but im not usually one to contact amazon...
that happened to me too.

mine doesnt seem used and I didnt see any finger prints

If the reason you bought it is to play the game and not collect a sealed physical copy, I would just check the game to make sure it works. If it works, I would advise against contacting Amazon Customer Service for something that cost you less than $5.00. You're more likely to hear mention of it in the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, but the more times you contact Amazon Customer Service for refunds and returns (or if you have a very high ratio of returns to deliveries), the more likely you are to be put on a blacklist of sorts. Once this happens, there is a chance that the related Amazon account may be banned.

Of course, the fact that you don't usually contact Amazon is a pretty good indication that you have nothing to worry about, but I still think it is good for people to be aware of it.

bread's done
Back